ShaneStoner ShaneStoner 18-21, M 3 Answers May 2, 2012

probably because someone was surfing for **** on the public computer before you started using it.

Best Answer

The EP ads are served up ba<x>sed on "cookies" in place on the browser. If there's a lot of dating sites in the cookie cache, you'll get dating ads. If it's politics you get politics.<br />
ba<x>sed on what i'm guessing the last person did with that PC before you got it, I sure hope you're washing your hands when you're done touching that keyboard.

Best Answer

ugh, why!? this is at my college's libary and there's so many people around. Just why?

Best Answer

Where there's a willie there's a way. (I remember things going on at the library at UW that were a lot more intense than a little ************.)

Best Answer

The other reason might be that you have filters up on your own machine, so the Russian-Muslim-gay-Hispanic-Christian love-match ads never make it to your screen.

Best Answer

Ugh, I have seen everyone of those adds today and every once in awhile it gives me breakfast adds

Best Answer

Just think. You could be sharing breakfast with the love of your choice over Skype if you WOULD JUST CLICK ON THE ADS. They are calling you.

Best Answer