I have often wondered about that myself, Women seem to get a pass on a lot of behavior that men don't. If two women walk down the street holding hands no one thinks anything of it, If two men do that there is hell to pay. You see women wearing men's clothing all the time, but if am man wears a skirt or 'gasp' a dress he is ridiculed. A woman can go out in public dressed like a cat in heat and that's ok but if a guy stares at her he is a creep.

Best Answer

That is all true, but the things you list only violate cultural norms. Many women would argue, fairly I believe, that men are given many advantages, like greater pay for equal work. .... Adultery is a betrayal of trust and a promise of exclusivity. Few of us have taken a vow to only wear the clothing of one gender or only hold the hand of the opposite gender. So why do women get a pass?

Best Answer

IDK I was only commenting on what to me seems a double standard, even when it comes to assigning blame for adultery.
BTW the law now requires equal pay for equal work, to pay someone less because of race, religion, gender, sexual prefernce or age is discrimination and illegal.

Best Answer

Mans job is to please women. That's why we have to make the initial approach, take the lead and often as not pay the bills. Our entire cultural set up has the woman as the passive reciever of attention, as the one who has their needs seen too whereas the male is the submissive provider of gifts and attention and anything else her whims dictate he should provide.<br />
This is probably because men are basically expendable. If you won't please her then there are pleanty of guys qued up behind you that will. There are always horny guys that will do whatever gets them laid which alllows women to take on this passive, judgemental role. You can see this in clubs and bars; if you watch an attractive woman over the course of the night man after man will approach her and try his luck; the same doesn't happen to attractive men. If a guy is ultra attractive but shy he goes home alone.<br />
So when man cheats it's a demonstration that he can't meet her needs and is therefore a loser but when a woman cheats it's that her God given right to be pleased has not been met. Women are the prize that men compete for which gives them so much status that they can do as they please.

Best Answer

You have a lot to learn about women and relationships, my friend.

Best Answer

I got my scars.

Best Answer

In some cultures, when a woman gets rasped, she is killed. Nothing happens to the man. !

Best Answer

raped

Best Answer

Very true and very wrong, but a different issue.

Best Answer

Very true and very wrong of those cultures, but the question was gender bias concerning adultery. What are your thoughts on that?

Best Answer

Not with me, cheating is cheating.

Best Answer

I agree. Thanks for the comment.

Best Answer