A naked man isn't all that interesting to most women and is usually down right repulsive. Hence the protesting about all the men who have pictures of their bits as avatars, etc.

Best Answer

It is complicated. I wonder if men would appreciate being sent pictures of un-airbrushed, normal nude female bodies, close-ups of the genitals of regular women, NOT supermodels or playmates. I DO love viewing the nude male body, but even I find the random 'junk' pictures sent to me a bit disconcerting.The irony is, if you really want to see nude men---or even if you don't---I can attest there are many men on this site willing and eager to send pics.

Best Answer

I like to see nude women.Most men I know do also.I DON"T like the "models".I prefer the "regular" female body,untouched by pic altering.The woman next door type if you will.

Best Answer

I know, right? When's the last time you saw a sexy naked guy on a tv ad? In the mall? But I have to admit, men do get alot more exposure now, than they did in previous times. But it's usually on tv series, not just any ad.

Best Answer

well its deeper than that. A LOT of women actually say they dont like to look at men naked. Seems completely crazy and insane to me like they really need some medical attention BUT its totally true.

Best Answer

....Yes, some women may be less visual, but still... there's nothing wrong with a half nude hot guy every now and then =P

Best Answer

agreed!

Best Answer