minotgran minotgran 56-60, M 10 Answers Jul 5, 2012

Yes, they are. They are just in a much more protected spot.

Best Answer

The groin & inner legs/thighs are sensitive areas in general .

Best Answer

I imagine if our ovaries were on the outside of our bodies, and got kicked we would scream like girls.

Best Answer

"scream like girls" That is funny!

Best Answer

:O)

Best Answer

If our ovaries were dangling on the outside I think they would be just as sensitive and vulnerable. It's good to have an inny

Best Answer

Its weird how sensitive they are. I felt testicles the first time when i was 7 both in boys my age and older guys (a lot bigger). I have kicked them hard a bunch of times and it paralyzes guys completely, they can't move at all !!! This boy wanted to race me and he was fast when I was 8. He bent over and got ready to run and I hopped over and kicked his balls from behind real fast. (not hard) Then I took off running, he started to run and after a few steps he slowed down then collapsed on the ground curled up. Its hard for a guy to perform in any way after getting kicked there, it takes all their strength. I told him that girls are faster aren't they?? He just laid there unable to get up for a while. Later on when we were on the bus he sat by me and said he still hurt and I rubbed his balls for him all the way home. They were real little and I could not find them through his pants but after reaching in I found them, i had to be real gentle because they were so weak. Girls are weaker than guys and its cool to have a weak spot to hit so I can put them down. I really don't think a guy could hurt me very much before I could get a shot in. This one boy started getting rough with me and I got friendly with him and started rubbing him and eventually got ahold of his naked balls, I took one ball and squeezed it as hard as I could and it nearly ruptured, he yelled and curled up. He was totally incapacitated and had trouble breathing. I asked him if he enjoyed it?

Best Answer

It's an evolutionary equalizer. Men & women are mostly equal except for physical strength. But then, considering how vulnerable (& sensitive) testicles are, women actually have the advantage in the end. A testicle can be popped from a person applying their weight, forcefully hitting/kicking, or even just squeezing hard with their hands. Wow, you must be SO glad to NOT have testicles. There's so many ways for us to injure them on our own, not to mention the power you women have over us.

Best Answer

WELL TESTACLES GOD THE WORD SOUNDS NASTY LOL !

THEY TEND TO BE DANGLING ON THE OUTER LIMITS OF THE

MALE BODY IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY LOL ! NOW OVARIES

ARE COVERED BY FLESH AND ALL THAT STUFF LOL ! WHICH

YOU USUALLY FIND ON OR ACTUALLY INTERNALLY IN A FEMALE !

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Guys are totally paralyzed if you kick them !!! It must hurt so bad?

Best Answer