The only excuse is if your organs can't be used for some reason.
dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 19 Answers Jul 11, 2012

i need em? oO

Best Answer

You don't need organs when you are dead.

Best Answer

oh they can have em then

Best Answer

just had a sketch from the meaning of life run thru my head ;)

Best Answer

I am. It says so right on my drivers license.

Best Answer

I have a sound body and, should anything happen to me, I am already listed on the registry.

Best Answer

I am.

Best Answer

I am!

Best Answer

I am but your attitude will putmore people off than attract them. THis is the Bozo(Obama bin Laden ) attitude--my way or no way

Best Answer

I would consider that to be my business. Amazing how others want to put their views onto people.

Best Answer

Rich people go to the top of the list while everyone else waits. Why does **** Cheney get a heart (cough cough) and drunken elderly ball players (Mickey Mantle) get livers while everyone else waits for years?

Best Answer

There is a HUGE problem with the way things work, but if more people donated their organs when they died it wouldn't be as bad.

Best Answer

Celebrities would still go to the top of the list.

Best Answer

I don't know....never gave it much thought till just now.

Best Answer

ummm ....do you need an organ presently ??? or is this just for sake of discussion ???

Best Answer

Why the hell would I be

Best Answer

I have kidney problems and diabetic damage throughout my body I don't know if any part of me is worth using.

Best Answer

YOU SEEN THE SIZE OF MY ORGAN?

Best Answer

No good organs to donate, unless there's a man that wants a small--oh never mind!

Best Answer