MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 10 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Hobbies

God knows :-P

Best Answer

lol!

Best Answer

Can you state the excerpt that features his name? It's possible he's done work in accounting, or they may possibly be explaining how accounting and statistical methods helped his research. I don't know of course, because I don't have your textbook.

Best Answer

My question is more of an Exclamation mark that I open the book and find that idiot there, I am not literally asking why is he there because I obviously did read the paragraph and I know how his name got there.

Best Answer

So, you're upset that he's there, but you realize he has a reason for being there. I'm not seeing a problem other than your prejudice against an atheist.

Best Answer

"I know how his name got there" >> I know how his name got there it doesn't mean there was a good reason for him to be there, I mean it was useless, they could have just omitted his name, it wouldn't make any difference, just like how his existence doesn't make a difference, of course other than spreading stupidity in the world.

Best Answer

Well since you refuse to provide me with the "objectionable" content I can't make any judgement on it's validity of his name being there now can i? If you'd type it out for me maybe I could make an explanation or excuse. However your continuted labeling of him as spreading stupidity" is starting to grate, So put up the excerpt or shut up.

Best Answer

Accounting? Accounting for dummies. Pompus man.

Best Answer

Because the book is outdated.

Best Answer

The man is brilliant. I don't know why he was in an accounting book but given his brilliance with science maybe he's brilliant with accounting as well.

Best Answer

All I know is he's a professor of Biology at Cambridge and is paid for (or given the duty of) advocating science. If you read the textbook you should find out. Unless they inserted the name randomly, then you should to quit that school.

Best Answer