Why was it during a recent visit to Jamaica did me and my family did duely "suffer" from abnormally long turds , im taking pan lifters here , the stuff nightmares are made of and hedge clippers made for. My middle son called me in to the chodbin room one day and gleefully pointed out his log had circumnavigated the pan one and a half times in one long ring buster . Why should this be ? ,
tallboy61 tallboy61 46-50 10 Answers Jan 8, 2010

Okay why I am going to answer this question with a serious answer is beyond me but here goes...

They have a lot of fresh fruit and other fibrous food in a different culture that your family may not be used to eating, all that fiber helped clear a path so to speak and probably "cleaned you guys out" and in the process there was more and longer, well...poop.

Best Answer

Simultaneously gags and blows coffee out his nose.

Jeezus, snarky.

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

This is still hilarious...after nine months... still funny :P

Best Answer

No doubt Snarky has the answer!

Best Answer

It is a fact that fiber is the 'Clean Out' material people need. If you eat a lot of vegetables, fruit and nuts you will see this come to pass lol, literally.

Remember, no job is finished until the paperwork is done!

Best Answer