Lots of red-tape. It'see what ifficultan people will do (regardless of around me. Pretty sure I can balance .So that is one confessionl<br />
ACTUALLY believe in something bigger than trying to change myself. I runthru the yellow tape before I felt like I had about 10

Best Answer

the road to success is not the one which is already constructed or being constructed by othres....its being constructed by the one who craves to travel in it...so you must simultaneously keep walking and constructing your way...it depends on your hard work and the concern to get it completed faultless without concerning the sunny and rainy days and walk successfully.......hope your road to success will look really great at the end.... have a great day:-)

Best Answer

What's even worse is when it is full of potholes and never gets paved.

Best Answer

Yes, that is even still worse yet. Ooo...can it also have giant sinkholes? And maybe a couple of spike strips?

Best Answer