These are excellent questions and challenge most if not all of the assumptions of modern atheists. It is impossible to form ideas if the universe is nothing more than a physical realm. Material reality is not the whole picture and our own existence and ability to express opinions and ask questions proves it. Things cannot and do not just exist. To suppose so defies everything we know about the observable universe. Every creature's existence is the result of a process, of a cause, and that First Cause is God. For the same reason, we observe in nature a marvellous orderliness, regularity and design, because it was created by an Intelligent Designer.

Best Answer

Can there be 2 gods?

Best Answer

No, because God became one of us and revealed to us the nature of God, who is three divine Persons in one God.

Best Answer

Ask cleverbot!

Best Answer

question 1, ours is not to reason why, Q2,our creator made it so, Q3, because we were created with intelligence, Q4, yes there can, i call it faith and acceptance of a greater power, Q5, no, not really, mostly i have a sense of peace and understanding and my place in the world..though sometimes i do question the why of it.

Best Answer

Yes there can there be an answer that doesn't conflict with anything! I sense by your question(s) you have a deep inner need to find it! .....Start with Fibonacci numbers and report back to me in two weeks with your findings.

Best Answer

Yes, and I think its simply that we are all God, existing and living to just experience ourselves.

Best Answer

I advise you to SLOW down with all the questions and find the truth of it all, one step at a time. Sheesh.

Best Answer