Because people are hypocrites or ignoramus.<br />
Media and liberals dont give much publicity to the discrimination of non-muslims in muslim lands.<br />
If they did they would be labelled "islamophobic".<br />
"Islamophobic" is a stupid name. Phobia is an irrational fear. And people who don't like sharia and fear to suffer it, like many women, are as phobic as anti-nazis or anti-communists. Naziphobia, communistphobia and Mafiaphobia are dumb words like islamophobia.<br />
I was muslim once. Islam is VERY violent, indeed.<br />
Most of religious crimes are made by muslims.<br />
Most of crimes by westerners are made by "secular" reasons.Openly.

Best Answer

Why did you thought I hate islam?
People have good reasons to hate stuff. Calling it "prejudices" is nothing but excuses to ignore reality when it comes to evil ideologies.

Best Answer

Because Christians and Jews don't strap bombs on themselves and kill innocent people.

Best Answer

Yup you are right, they throw it from a distance!

Best Answer

Lousy one, gaga ("gaga" is slang for senile and your propaganda is worthy of one)

Best Answer

oh really we don't......................... you make me sick.............. we had straped the biggest bomb in the history.... and we did not killed innocent people ...they where just Just japanies

Best Answer

Actually there is such a thing as Judaism phobia-- It is termed, "Anti-Semitism."

Best Answer

First of all there is plenty of Christian bashing going on, which is just fine because we live in a country where people can voice their opinions openly without fear.<br />
Let me tell you why I don't like Islam. Islamic extremists have carried out more than 4 deadly attacks a day on average every day since 9-11, and rational Muslims (?) aren't doing enough to stop it.<br />
If Islam becomes the predominant religion on earth, the lives of non Muslims will become a living hell. Just look at all the countries that have been taken over by Muslims and the lives of the minority religions in these countries. Research how the Buddhists are being treated in indonesia. Google a list of Islamic attacks on American soil. The list goes back much further than 9-11. Not only does Islam destroy people, but it destroys history, and the extremists kill each other as much as they kill anyone else.

Best Answer

Puck I would really appreciate it if you'd stop making up surveys! Like the other one in the other question LOL completely ridicules! Do you have the courage talking about Islamic attacks against America? Don’t you realize that your country's government is the biggest terrorist on earth? Don’t you realize that your country have killed Muslims in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Palestine!!!! Do you realize? It is time to stop being hypocrite and realize the bad things that have been done to Muslims by your nations and you could understand why there is all this anger! There are extremist in all religions, but they only mention the Muslim onse! Islam is spreading it is a fact, and no, it is not making non-Muslim lives hell, I’m living with Christians around me, there is no persecution, this is all just in your media!

Best Answer

Too bad I was muslim and I know whats outside media.
And Al Jazeera is arabian media but it shows your islamist terrorists bigotry.

Best Answer

you are a weird person,you truly are in denial.Christians are persecuted in many muslims countries .Egypt just recently had a story about muslims attacking Christians and they government did prosecute any of the perpetrators.They have it on video even.You are a lost cause missgaging!

Best Answer

There is a distinct lack of people jumping up and down with copies of the bible or torah in one hand (held open to a particular page with a nice verse giving them permission to kill) and a kalashikov in another in videos claiming responsibility for blowing something up.<br />
Also Christians and Jews moved on from killing people for witchcraft, homosexuality, changing their religion and expressing an opinion centuries ago. Muslims are still beheading, stoning and hanging such people on a regular basis.<br />
It's pretty phobia inducing all in all.

Best Answer

People are phobic of things that frighten them. Phobia is an unnatural or over reacting fear of something, but something that is almost always a real possible threat. <br />
Terrorist, bombers, religious zealots, people who behead other people, suicide bombers, plane hijackers, boat hijackers who kill old men in wheel chairs, etc etc etc. Scary stuff.<br />
People are afraid. Irrational fear is phobia. Rational fear is not.<br />
Christians did horrible things. Horrible. But this mostly in the past. Jews do horrible things, but tend to be selective and kill "terrorists" and Palestinians.<br />
Islamic zealots tend to be less discriminating with their targets. That is scary.

Best Answer

Why did you ask a question and then get angry when people answer it? Every religion has there battle stories, but it's not what makes a religion. Since the dawn of time we have all flocked in groups that are similar in race/religion. Look at small children in Kindergarten, when left to play alone, children are more comfortable playing with there own cultural upbringing than expanding out to different people. We are bredd this way. The animal kingdom does it as well. The difference is as human adults we understand tolerance, and should be practicing it. So to answer you question, There is Christiano-phobia and Judaism phobia, the difference is your living in a country who is mostly Christian and Jewish, It will be easier to find people who are Islamophobia here. I was wonder though, did you forget what the Nazi's,Egyptian,Babylonian, Assyrians did to the jews through out history. Did you know that Romans and Moores(islamic), Asyra persecuted and enslaved Christian. You might want to do a little research before you say something doesnt exsist, cause it is well documented through out all religions that it does.

Best Answer

there is Christianphobia and Jewphobia in some islam countries.

Best Answer

There is in your imagination.

Best Answer

you are brainwashed

Best Answer

Islam Karimov, Uzbekistan
Years in power: 21
Raised in an orphanage, Karimov, 73, rose through Communist Party ranks to control this former Soviet republic. Activists, journalists, and anyone practicing a religion other than the accepted form of Islam are often jailed, and about 7,000 prisoners are currently being held and tortured. Each fall, university students, teachers, civil servants, and children as young as 9 are forced to live in barracks and harvest cotton under in humane conditions. Karimov’s health is thought to be poor, and some believe his eldest daughter is being groomed to rule.

Best Answer

That was in the Sunday's paper!Yesterday's paper not a paper from 20 yrs ago or something.Now who is brainwashed!

Best Answer

I doubt it!
I do not need you to post for me because I'm living myself in a Muslim Gulf country with THOUSADNS of Christians around me who are being treated exactly like Muslims! So really you can play your propaganda on someone else!

Best Answer

So all those crimes of Karimov are propaganda?
Brainwashed kid.

Best Answer

your in denial.

Best Answer

You live in the United Arab Emirates. You can even drink and party there and buy provocative clothing. I hope you are in some place safe when it changes, because in a real Islamic country you would be in grave danger because of your "personal" tastes. I wish you the very best that life has to offer.

Best Answer

I read that same article,it was in Parade magazine in Sunday's paper.It is the annual top ten worst dictators in the world.Almost all the top ten were from a muslim country btw!Two were from communist countries.One Hugo Chavez is from a psuedo democratic country.

Best Answer

there is same shyt different smell

Best Answer

oh................... i am sorry of being absebt in this debate....................... look people we r satanists............ and we are rolling this world......... we...means the top of the pyramid..... we r melitary...media... movies and music... every thing you watch you eat you decide....is been planned to...... and your presedent .OBAMA...not mine of course ..... the presedent of the world is one of this familly....Satan's familly..........islam is innocent....Christianity is innocent..... Jewish( who really beleave in Torah) are innocent from palestinians blood.... and we beleive in zion the land where anti-christ will come to ....who will refuse this plan of course Arabs..so we r destroying them and giving a bad image about them...in movies..news...... don't worry... for jewich ...they r not following their Torah any more we made something else for them called Talmud....... full of magic and devil's .worshiping..................... For christians....... we made many holy books ...any one can write his own bible........but you must notice that no one of them called the bible of Jesus......hahahaha........how about muslims let see....although..we put them in a bad situation but Islam is just not still spreading(sorry to say that of course) islam spreads faster than any other religion.... and one thing else...for many centuries we couldn't change one letter of Coran because millions of muslims save it in theier hearts.....but dont worry we still have more have high education's diplomas..doctorat and master.... this sample are just north african muslims... and some europian think that they r smart more than africans...hahahahaha so PEOPLE WHATEVER WHAT IS YOUR RELIGION DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE OTHERS YOU HAVE THE SAME ENEMY LUCIFER IS THE <br />
ENEMY OF MUSLIMS CHRISTIANS AND JEWS..HE HATES HUMENS ALL OF YOU EVEN HIS FOLLOWERS<br />
HE WILL DO HIS BEST TO TAKE YOU WITH HIM AND HIS CHILDREN TO HELL TO SUFFER THE ETERNAL PUNISHMENT we will not stop even there is just one humain beleives in one God ..stop talking about muslims christians or jews..you should start thinking about the real bad guys...the real enemy.. OH MY GOD I CAN GET KILLED TO SAYUS SUCH THINGS TO BELEIVERS HAHAHAH....BUT I KNOW PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THE TRUTH AND <br />
AND THEY OFTEN REFUSE IT ....................................you will find us when you will find the pyramid and the eye of antichrist above it.... i wish good luck for u all in this war u will need a lot of luck.hahahahahahaha

Best Answer

there are radical branches of all of those religions that should wisely be feared..it's just that islam is the "in" bad guy. But, lots of terrorist groups are not muslim. think of all the christan right groups that felt it was justified to be bombing clinics or jewish groups that supported the abduction and execution of people they had deemed dangerous muslims. these vigelanty groups have always been around. it worries me, that people don't see that this is just more of the same cycle of violence. People always see the missdeeds of others as worse than those done by their countrymen, though. Still, if you look at the history terrorism in the US even you'll notice that before 9/11, very few of the deaths frlm terrorist acts were actually attribitable to muslim groups.

Best Answer

Muslims and christians and jews, oh my

Best Answer

so you hate all or what?!!

Best Answer

Because Christians in the USA are not getting persecuted! They are the biggest religion here! Judaism: I've seen phobias of that too. However, the problem is looking at Islam as the problem and not extremists or jihadists!

Best Answer

Because they are supporting other for cloak their lies and cruelties.

Best Answer

Best Answer