Because we feed into it. We coddle to them, as far as them being "victims" of anything and everything around them

Best Answer

I agree with this. People are becoming softer as time goes on because each generation is more spoiled than the previous one.

Best Answer

Sissified society. Don't touch, don't look, don't talk...if you do you may hurt yourself. Silly...and stupid. Most of the lessons I learned were from doing, not dreading.

Best Answer

Don’t you think it has to with peer pressure to grow up quicker than what they suppose to

Best Answer

Absolutely. As a parent I have rules, what you can do and what you can't. But if little Sally over there is all butt hurt that my kid accidentally bumped into her...well Sally needs to get over it. And vice versa.

Best Answer

We are just more aware of it is all. Media and other modern technology gives us better access to our world than just walking and seeing for ourself. I do agree though that the newer gens are a tad bit more spoiled.

Best Answer

People have been the same for centuries it's just that we're more in tune to each other because of social networking.

Best Answer

Because they support Liverpool FC ?

Best Answer

i see it as the other way around<br />
i believe that its the situation of the nation or town which makes the morality of the people act this way

Best Answer

there just no answer to this question as far as I can see

Best Answer

because not all nations and towns have this problem so thats why it depends on its history maybe its just so happend that you saw more sad faces than happy ones :)

Best Answer

That’s the problem it’s the sad story’s the kid post on EP I just can’t help to feel sorry for them so as adults isn’t it our responsibility to give advice or just give them support and show them there are still people in the world that give a dam about them

Best Answer

you've got a point there now, in my personal point of view Ive had my depressing experiences in life just like those kids in fact i just grew tired for being sad
all the time so i said to my self i wont let my kid experience the same pain as i did, in fact that's what i doing here on EP to help people i saw some one who is given up on life but i manage to boost his motivation by giving him/her a moral lesson that person is almost gonna do something stupid i thing he/she is 20-30 by the way im just 18 i guess the sad faces in a kids life mostly happens in high school also if a kid have alot of bad experiences not just
high school but also family mostly abuse it will happened very badly

Best Answer