it's insanity; people blaming the cops, all of t hem, for the actions of a mere few. like, police are the only real brave characters in society left anymore. they put everything on the line, and they get spitted and shot at. People in society are so out of control. And officers have to be more on alert than ever about who is going to harm them next. It's really a very sad state of affairs. It says something awful about the kind of society we live in.

Best Answer
Best Answer

yes I heard about that case. tragic and inappropriate force by the officer. most people will comply with orders not to resist; I think officers are getting a bit fed up and out of line at times when exactly their job is to stay in control and take control of the situation. unfortunately, some bad seeds do exist out there.

Best Answer

Because police were given far too much power and now we're facing a police state where everything is a felony and they are too powerful?

Best Answer

Cops have died in the line of duty here since we started having police of any type. Now we just have more media coverage and everybody has a cell phone.

Best Answer

A backlash against decades of police arrogance and violence.

Best Answer

police don't just do law enforcement anymore, if they ever did. They are a political and economic force

Best Answer

Idk myself

Best Answer