thanks for this. My boyfriend dumped me surprisingly last Saturday. But i help myself, I am now a strong soldier. you know S### happens. so what! i will keep going!

Best Answer

Makes me think of the question I answered earlier. Her bf was abusive but............... I love him so much. Sad how people just refuse to see.

Best Answer

I was in a situation like that for ten years i though he would change ....it took me some time to see that wasn't going to happen and once i realized my worth ..... but once i grasped that i was allowing this i left ....more like ran away to a completely different state.

Best Answer

It takes time for the brain to accept and adjust to reality - sometimes it becomes self perpetuating, sending you into a tailspin....so you have to be self aware enough to break such cycles....not easy for everyone, impossible for some...

Best Answer

I see

Best Answer

Somehow I don't think you are convinced...

Best Answer

Because sometimes the pain is the only way that you know that your alive

Best Answer

I wouldnt call that a life at all

Best Answer

When you are completely numb any heartbeat is life

Best Answer

you cant help what you feel but you can help your actions. If thats the life you choose then your stuck there with your one track mind

Best Answer

Great question.

Best Answer

That is a great question. One to add is. If you do give yourself the drama and grief, why blame others? You could have avoided the whole issue in the first place. True?

Best Answer

V I know people like that always blaming others for their poor choices setting themselves up for failure.

Best Answer