CherokeePatti CherokeePatti 56-60, F 3 Answers Jan 19 in Community

As far as I could tell it was senseless

Best Answer

I did not hear about that…sorry. What happened?

Best Answer

back in 2007
In a TV interview with David Frost one month before she was assassinated, she said that Bin Ladin had been murdered by Omar Sheikh, in 2001.

Best Answer

Someone killed her for that? Is it true? Who killled her? Sorry, I have been "out of the loop".

Best Answer

the raid on that house in Pakistan happened before the presidential elections here and got played up in the press nearly every day. No body was ever shown and supposedly dumped in the ocean

Best Answer

I remember hearing that it was the Navy Seals that did that, but that is not true now?

Best Answer

No evidence because no body was presented.

Best Answer

Yes. I remember hearing that it was thrown into the ocean. So, why would they tell us the Navy Seals did it and not that other guy? Do you think it is true?

Best Answer

Seriously, why throw the body in the ocean if they had one? A nurse reported that he was having kidney dialysis treatments in an American military hospital in early 2001.

Best Answer

I know. I thought that was pretty weird. …so what the hell is going on? Why the big cover up?

Best Answer

well 9-11 happened after that and his name was mentioned a lot

Best Answer

So, you are saying Bin Laden was dead before 9/11??

Best Answer

He was in bad health, failing kidneys.

Best Answer

isn't she competing for Pakistan's presidential election?

Best Answer

no reason to kill her

Best Answer

Thats pakistan! they kill people to end their political career..

Best Answer