It's been cut with an additive or it is mostly additive. That would be why it left a lot of powder. I do not know enough about crack though. It's not my area of drug expertise. I'd suggest finding a new crack dealer.

Best Answer

Could it be possible he cut baby powder into it ???? I am sure you stopping isn't and easy thing you are brave for talking about it . I smoked it and a drug dealer asked me to show him my boobs and that was enough for me and also I spent my entire $1000 paycheck and smoked with him then he had the balls to hand me back $2.....

Best Answer

I suggest you call a law enforcement officer or DEA and ask them what this substance could be because it might be life threatening. And one more thing....if you are truly a drug addict you should go into rehab and not broadcast your business on a public forum like this.

Best Answer

I am not "broadcasting" my illness. This website, Experience Project, is specifically for posting ANYTHING WE WANT that has to do with major issues that we ourselves are dealing with. And as far as calling a law enforcement officer, get real. I do not want to nark on a drug dealer....I really don't feel like getting murdered.<br /><br />
(And I have been to rehab; it didn't help.)

Best Answer