Nikkiblueeyez Nikkiblueeyez 41-45, T 14 Answers Jul 13, 2011

I actually think God had a reason for you to be born a male instead of female. There are things that you and ONLY you understand from a physical standpoint and from a mental standpoint. Men and women are wired differently. It is in our differences that we learn to appreciate each other. Not in our familiarities. You just have to see what it is about you that God wants you to appreciate within yourself. Until you can appreciate who you are instead of wishing for something that you are not, you won't be happy with yourself. Learn to figure out what it is about you that you should cherish. When you do, others will cherish that about you too.

Best Answer

Nice answer ladygodiva

Best Answer

Thank you, I do understand what you are saying. I appreciate it as well. Life has always been a strugle for me. I will try to figure out what aboout myself I need to cherish and go from there. I am in therapy and she is amazing. It's been a long journney, I have a ways to go yet. Thank you again ladygodiva.

Best Answer

This gives you the chance to enjoy women. They really are wonderful.

Best Answer

Yes, we are and you should enjoy us and appreciate us.

Best Answer

There is no god. <br />
You were born this way due to genetics/ prenatal hormones influencing development cycles, and so on.<br />
You feel bad due to the contamination of culture and society by christian 'values'.<br />
Do what you have to to be as happy as you can.

Best Answer

Because the next best alternative to being female is being male =)

Best Answer

Wise answer Jamber

Best Answer

It was just the luck of the draw, I guess, and in this case you got the proverbial short end of the stick. I really believe that most, if not all, males would rather have been born female, for obvious reasons - females are undisputedly superior in so many ways. But the next best thing to being physically female is being mentally, emotionally and spiritually female, and these things you can achieve. And if you can pull it off, you can appear to the public as female by dressing the part. Go for it - be the girl you were meant to be. "You go, girl".

Best Answer

Knew with a male's mind, thinking sex constantly, that if in charge you would wear your p**sy out.

Best Answer

I have my own belief system that isn't Christianity but it's the same darn thing, just with extra sence.<br />
Anyway, God dosen't nesecarrily play a part in "small" things such as individual births- for the most part, God lets us be. I myself am a guy, but mabye I'm just not as testosteroniriffic as most others but I have an asexual mind. I can think and feel as from either side (we are wired differently after all) and this talent is what I was given. I'm not always happy with who I am, but I am happy with what I can do with what I do like.<br />
Don't let such things get you too down. What's done is done.

Best Answer

BECAUSE GOD HAS REASONS YOU HAVE TO ASK HIM YOURSELF

Best Answer

god had nothing to do with it its all about dna a chromosone here and your male a chromosome there and your a girl Luck of the draw really You can always cosider gender reassignment just do expect too much from it You take u with u wherever u go

Best Answer

God can be very selfish

Best Answer

He had a plan for your life that would bring you hope,love and compassion,to do His devine holy will, what ever it might be.Because you over look it,you are now dealing with wanting to be a woman,with out the will of God manytimes we walk alone and get confused and allways wonder why.The why's can go on for ever, but the truth of the matter is God made man,we did not make ourself.So the question will forever remain Why.

Best Answer