Because some people are just selfish and greedy...and no emotion...I say build the bridges all day!

Best Answer

Cos the former keeps the burglars at bay and the latter gives them ease of access.<br />
I'm sure there was an emotional metaphor in there somewhere...

Best Answer

i cant speak for others, but i've built a lot of bridges and usually end up regretting it. maybe i need to start building more walls

Best Answer

Because there's a lack of compassion in our society. We listen to too much news and we don't make enough of our own observances about how our own judgements create a polarized reality. I've always wanted to start community centers where people would come to share their stories, from their hearts, so that others might come to understand one another better...<br />
Everybody is fighting some sort of personal fire, whether it's an addiction, a dysfunction, or a challenge of one kind or another. People who think they have the 'perfect' life have their heads in the sand because they've chosen to isolate themselves from the rest of the world. We create a better world by building bridges, not walls, but bridges take courage. Sadly most people don't have any.<br />
Here's to the bridge builders of the world!

Best Answer

You have to be very brave to be vulnerable. It's better to build bridges with toll, and security check points.

Best Answer