koolman2811 koolman2811 36-40, M 20 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Politics

Not necessary. If everyone just stops being ******** and forcing everyone to believe/live by their bullshit everyone can be happy and chill the **** out.

Best Answer

I agree. Let's pick mine! LOL

Best Answer

Because people have different interpretations of how we came to be, what it is to live a moral life and so forth.

Best Answer

There is Unitarianism but not everyone goes for it! However probably the only one that doesn't go killing if there's a disbelief.

Best Answer

I have respect for those who are religious. I was raised Catholic but no longer practice. I'm spiritual, and don't care what you are. I will respect your views. I just don't like it when people rub their religion in your face...

Best Answer

Irrespective of your do's n don't I'll respect your wishes.

Best Answer

I think it's clear Atheism is the only true "religion". Every other religion claims to be the only true religion, but atheists are the only ones who don't go out killing other people for the way they believe.

The only God who doesn't command His followers to kill the people who don't follow Him is the one who does not exist. (How can he demand anything if he's not real?)

Best Answer

I believe a Atheist believe in God more than any religious one. only problem is that denying the existence of God & it's dynasty is denying the existence of human and it's world.

Best Answer

Why do religious zealots always say this? Do you believe in Santa Clause? Is denying Santa Clause to you Deny presents?

Best Answer

the very term atheist means "no god"

Best Answer

Hahahaha, did i miss-understand your reply? Are you saying atheists believe in God? Plus atheism is not a religion.

Best Answer

I am saying there is no God. Technically atheism is a religion. Also Buddhists are Atheistic. Any belief system could be a religion.

Best Answer

i do not believe, as i have freedom to believe or not to believe.

Best Answer

Lol. Omg. Atheists don't kill for what they believe. Haahahahahah. Should we start with Stalin?

Best Answer

no! a big no!

Best Answer

What about those that don't believe in anything?

Best Answer

They should at least believe in themselves.

Best Answer

But in your utopeia, you would force them to live with your religion, when they don't believe in any religion.

Best Answer

Or would you convert to theirs?

Best Answer

Then the trolls would still hate the religionists. Face it,the nation has been divided in every way possible, and people no longer have respect or tolerance for one another.

Best Answer

Having only one religion isn't going to stop people from disagreeing. Most people are independent thinkers and "one size" does not fit all.

Best Answer

God is love. Period.

Best Answer

when you HAVE a period ...please use a tampon! and keep your god definitions to yourself :)

Best Answer

Jesus loves you too, Pagan.

Best Answer

Actually Venus is love.

Best Answer

I don't think religion matters when you're dead. I don't think there's someone there to say "Catholics in this line, Jewish in that line".. I think religion if for the living.

Best Answer

And then the people didn't like your choice of religion so they left to form a new country...oh wait this sounds familiar...lol

Best Answer

Evidently not

Best Answer

we dont have to have the same religion to love each other,if we accepted each others religions the we'll learn how to love each other.i hate it when problems arise due to religion :(

Best Answer

Sounds like intolerance and Tyranny.

Best Answer

is tolerance the one of/best solution?

Best Answer