zeneriq zeneriq 22-25, M 21 Answers Aug 6, 2012 in Quizzes

Funny, innit?

Best Answer

Prophet Mohammed has said this 1400 year ago, I'm the final messenger of God - That's enough answer for me.

Best Answer

Some religions assert that we do have modern day prophets. <br />
Some believe that the gift of prophecy is one of the fruits of the spirit that was only granted for a certain time.

Best Answer

We live in the technological era now. There are rigorous tests these days that proves if someone has special abilities. There are some people that pass tests though..i dont know if they can be defined as prophets, they are just living their lives doing their thing. Theres a yogi from india who hasen't eaten or drank anything for several decades. Thats pretty amazing.

Best Answer

Because my modern terms, their called liars and full of 𝐬hit.

Best Answer

We have plenty of messengers. They're kinda tough to miss- tattoos, piercings and fixed-gear bikes. There's a lot of false ones, though.

Best Answer

Rupert Murdoch had them killed.

Best Answer

I am the prophet of the great Spaghetti Monster that many an atheist secretly worships. I bring with me the red sauce of life and the cheese sauce of fulfillment and purity!

Best Answer

What's you proof we don't? If you believe in prophets, what would stop them from being on earth now?

Best Answer

There is 1 from india.(self proclaimed messenger,forgot his name)

Best Answer