who's fault is this is there is any one can answer this ?
mgarhy mgarhy 26-30, M 10 Answers Nov 14, 2011

You're telling me-all the handfull of people I have dated then been in a long term relationship with ended up the wrong ones and now half my life is wasted thinking this time it's the one : (

Best Answer

sorry but u the only one can answer this .

Best Answer

They are often partly wrong and partly right, we're learning through them.

Best Answer

because it feels right at the time

Best Answer

yea it did to me anyway.thx

Best Answer

It would be great if the 'right' person would just come along already. But how do we figure out who is right? it is a learning process. We take a chance on someone and then find out if we can live with them or not, all their flaws, and all ours, hopefullly we grow up in the process, figure out what we did wrong, and start again. Hindsight is always better. Maybe there is no 'right' person, just how we interact together.

Best Answer

thax.maybe u right .but wish u wrong about the right one lol coz if u right that means i got nothing in life.

Best Answer

When you think you are in love you only see what you want to see.You want to see the best in that person and you see a future that isn't meant to be.Your too close to the situation to see it for what it really is and when you finally take a step back to look at it reasonably it is already too late.

Best Answer

yeah u right about that .we can't see the big pic coz we too close we need to see the big pic first .thank u so much

Best Answer

The heart wants what it wants. It usually gets blinded by all the flash toxic people put on display.

Best Answer

yeah and they alot .thx

Best Answer

speak for yourself.

Best Answer