pal7 pal7 22-25, F 14 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Thats because we constantly give attention to the pain inflicted , ignore the pain and you ignore that person

Best Answer

I don't miss her

Best Answer

Because they were a warm body which you can easily replace. We want what we can't have. Forgive and forget to get over this toxic obsession that's dragging you down and ruining your life. You can do better than a narcissistic sociopathic douchebag. Find someone that is worthy of your trust and who you can have a healthy loving relationship with. Get therapy if you need it for the damage this scoundrel has done to you psyche but try simple forgiveness on your own first to see if that might be enough to get you back on track. Also empowering is to analyse what appears to be victimization on the surface and look for the role you played to make the trauma occur. Take some responsibility for what you may have allowed to happen and you'll feel like the next time, you'll know better than to repeat your mistake. This serves to help forgive the offender and to give you less of a feeling of vulnerability and more of a feeling of power and control in future relationships to avoid the pain you've allowed to cripple you from moving forward.

Best Answer

problem is that i am unable to trust anyone now...

Best Answer

Of course. Please re-read my answer. I added to it since you read it and answered it the first time.

Best Answer

got it....next time i will trust anyone very carefully.. will not repeat same mistake again

Best Answer

I don't miss people who hurt me or my feelings. I find it easy to walk away and not be bothered about them. They're not worth it, so just keep moving forward.

Best Answer

m trying this

Best Answer

Keep busy with friends and thing that you enjoy. It will get easier, I've just had a lot of practise.

Best Answer

we do?

Best Answer

Because we love them a lot.

Best Answer

they had your heart

Best Answer

You just weren't meant to be with that person (they obviously don't deserve you if they are gonna hurt you in any way), doesn't mean you have to love and care for them any less.

Best Answer

right..

Best Answer

Because you still love them no matter there faults .. We are all guilty of something x

Best Answer

complacency

Best Answer

you dont miss him,,,,you remember the wrongs done ,,you remember his deeds ,and wrongs...regret that you did not take precautions,,endeavours to prevent repetition.

Best Answer