Man4luv2u Man4luv2u 41-45, M 4 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in EP

men and women are different, they were meant to compliment each other as we have 'evolved' that has become distorted, the lines blurred and erased new lines drawn, its funny we all want to move the lines here and there then whine when the natural equality is srewed up. Just more of our advanced intellegence messing with the way we were created.

Best Answer

Tricky question

Best Answer

Because there's a genuine gap between what we expect equal rights to be and what it actually is. Once equality is achieved, then we can stop striving, but when will that be? So we keep striving.

Best Answer

I believe , women should just go for it the way she feel like... Without thinking much on rights n all that... It's just a mental attitude to do things in general I guess

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

I mean women should do whatever they feel like the way men is doing it... I don't think men thinks they have any special rights so they are doing things they do ... They just have an attitude to do things ...

Best Answer

Oh. True.

Best Answer

The word we should use is justice .. true justice to either gender but some drama history has created by using the term 'equality' when males and females are physiological apart ..

Best Answer