Is it really that important? Wow
Carrie7 Carrie7 51-55, F 18 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in WTK

to buy crap the will be obsolete in 6 months . if you ever see me out there please kick me square in my ***

Best Answer

Because they're crazy. No way is it worth me saving a hundred bucks on a whatever by spending a week in a tent. Maybe if I was younger and had no life. I know on the new iPhone 5 release a number of the people in line were doing it as a job. Such as "I'll give you two hundred bucks if you get me the new iphone within four hours of release". Guess there are worse ways to make money. Hell, I know there are. I've done sone of them.

Best Answer

wow, that's incredible that they would trust a stranger with their money.

Best Answer

I don't think they're strangers. The ones I saw were employees doing it for their boss, or teenagers doing it for a family member. Others do it to buy them for resale. When iPhone 5s came out they were selling on eBay for double the usual price. I didn't mind waiting a month for mine to come. Well, I minded, but not that much.

Best Answer

Unemployed and on UI I am guessing.

Best Answer

ZERO life. I've seen it too, & wonder how these people can afford to take an entire week off & then blow all this money.

Best Answer

they have nothing in life to live for besides overpriced electronics.

Best Answer

Because people are pathetic and always looking to get a perceived "one up" on their fellow man.

Best Answer

You can get all kinds of great deals online these days and online stores are cheaper than retail to begin with simply because they don't have to pay all that rent and employees. The only real reason to camp out like that is to make sure you get the exact toy you might want at a steep discount before they can become almost impossible to find. Things like iPhones and consoles and some laptops fall in that category frequently.

Best Answer

People are stupid.....really really stupid

Best Answer

I guess they confused being in line with being on line! Most of them were probably pretty wired and they took things out of con-text!

Best Answer

Cash rules everything around me.

Best Answer

Because there is some new gadget ready usually its something from Apple, but it might be something different this time :)

Best Answer