Frakedes Frakedes 18-21, M 17 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Hobbies

People aren't trying to be :(

Best Answer

Culture & Customs

Best Answer

Think about it, the northwest is very new, open lands and a modern place in comparison to the rest of the world. West is all about laying back, living life, legalizing marijuana (WA and CO), and growing empires in the technology world. <br />
The east coast is in your face, fast paced, no sleep, always in a hurry to make something of themselves. Old money, expensive taste, and they can be productive yelling at each other.<br />
The south speaks their own language, makes Hawaiians look fast, and they don't plan to migrate northeast or northwest so there's no need to fuss.<br />
West people and East people are not compatible because their customs are different. What West find rude East find productive, and vis versa. They are so close but so far away that they adapt different styles of english, and different styles of life.

Best Answer

west people are more laid-back and easygoing. east people are all business and no fun.

Best Answer

My case its the opposite.. i'm more compatible with people from west than i am with my own people..

Best Answer

I know lots of east people who are more compatible with west people, but, the same case is not with west people.

Best Answer

I see.. but i know a few of them on ep(including myself) they're just interested in friendships regardless of ethnicity, sex or color..

Best Answer

Me so horny!

Best Answer

Because I don't agree with how women are treated in Eastern Countries. Not Europe, I mean WOOO GO EUROPE but Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.

Best Answer

I think, women everywhere in the world are not safe. it's my POV

Best Answer

What compatibility you expect.

Best Answer

They are opposite in everything.

Best Answer

how? would you explain?

Best Answer

Assuming you are talking about people living in the Eastern Hemisphere vs Western Hemisphere:
Competitiveness - Easterners have to be much more competitive due to sheer population numbers
Education - This is not taken for granted in the East like it is in the West; Not saying all
Marriage - East Completely male dominated no balance of power within this relationship; West looking for balance to Women run the household and head of family
Family - This is a very large part of the Eastern culture and daily life; many generations live together under one roof vs West will visit family intermittently
Money - Great work ethic in East; I would say West is a rare breed for a Westerner to be a workaholic
Probably the most obvious difference is the difference in views on independence or interdependence. West places a very high value on independence where as East places a very high value on interdependence.
Remember these are just what I've noticed so far.
I am personally just interested in the best of both worlds. As both East and West have good and bad.

Best Answer

cultural differences are hard to tap...

Best Answer

East people are not open to differences in opinion. East people want everyone to conform to one ideology. East people like strong man leader with total authority. West people want many people to share Authority.

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

'never the twain shall meet'

Best Answer

They like funny colors in the east (kidding)

Best Answer