I had the opposite happen to me....I went to dinner with a dude and here comes a very angry woman right up to our table...she started beating the crap out of him. She gave me a ride home...still friends with her to this day.

Best Answer

Yep... I've learned a lot about being a woman from her, the grace of it all, and the pride that comes with that grace. She is someone who always handles herself with the righteous in mind. Very rare these days. Love her for that.

Best Answer

Totally agree with you. I think it's easier for them to blame the other man/woman and to live in the fairytale that their husband/wife were made to cheat...

Best Answer

For those that do this, it's because they either feel that the other woman/man was the one who forced their mate into cheating, or because they want to hit someone but they still love their mate at the moment so they don't want to hit their mate just yet.<br />
But as the old saying goes; it takes two to tango.

Best Answer

Classic denial & transference

Best Answer

yea........messed up, eh?.........look who they're fightin each other for?!

Best Answer