Youre to blame if you are still with someone that does things like that

Best Answer

You are not. You ARE in an abusive relationship. Not to scare you but this type of behavior tend to escalate and become worse. Do you live with him? It is really difficult to take decisions when there is a kid involved but I would get out. Abusers DO NOT CHANGE. They promise and promise but its only a circle. And yes, they always blame it on you because it is easier for them.

Best Answer

Take it from us. We know. They ALWAYS blame you. EVERYTHING is your fault according to them. This is the game they play. It makes you think you did something to deserve how you were treated. It's a mind and control game. Don't play it. Get away from him. It will never stop or get any better over time.

Best Answer

I need to get outta this relationship, but get sucked back in. My mother keeps going to him for money, ect, and that starts it again. I need help getting out of this, I don't know how. Especially not working right now.

Best Answer

You need to make a plan. I wouldnt trust your plan to your mom. You will probably need to start looking for a job and then go to the police and report the abuse. Legaly, he need to financially support your child. You need to get out.

Best Answer

It sounds like you should not have taken his shirts without asking and returned them for your own benefit, even if it was to get food for your kid. You probably do a lot of things that you think are okay, and they may appear that way to you, but in reality their not, and he probably had enough of your doing this. He did go overboard though and should have just dumped your butt instead of doing those things.

Best Answer

I wish he would have.... I really do.

Best Answer

Get out Hun. Your Mum can have him. He's given control all the way by both of you. There are lovely people about to waste time with him.

Best Answer

Your relationship doesn't sound healthy. Sit him down for a long chat and have someone supportive there with you. I would suggest couselling of some kind cause of your son.

Best Answer

no!!! they probably blame them selves and lash out at you again out5 of anger

Best Answer

You need to dump the boyfriend, he's certainly not a good influence or example for your son.<br />
It's easier to point the finger at you than accept responsibility for his own actions, I would have done the same thing you did if it meant food for my kids. You aren't crazy for thinking about your child!

Best Answer

by bump u mean kick his ***

Best Answer

I said Dump, but kicking his a$$ works too lol

Best Answer