I hope most people aren't like that... but some people are just plain stupid. The gender of a person's friends shouldn't matter. People are allowed to have friends of all genders. If you know someone being sexist and getting mad over the gender of their partner's friends, they probably aren't a good person to be around.

Best Answer

possibly, because most of the time male species can't keep their zip closed... and always they find some excuses either that he was 2 drank or didn't think straight ... one thing led to another....blah, blah...

Best Answer

i'm okay with that. I think guys have this stereotypical label that they want to get with every girl

Best Answer

That's hypocrisy. That said, as long as boundaries are maintained, I don't see why you can't be friends with someone of the opposite gender. Discuss boundaries with your partner. As for this particular case, she might be cheating and be suspicious that he would cheat, too.

Best Answer

Cos.

Best Answer

insecurities of losing him

Best Answer

Insecurity?

Best Answer