gajub gajub 31-35, M 24 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

why does anyone cheat. If you aren't happy, then leave, don't crush the other person by cheating. what is wrong with people?

Best Answer

No need for me to repeat this. Thank you!

Best Answer

I don't know about other women. <br />
But I've cheated out of insecurity and also out of anger.

Best Answer

because their man neglected them

Best Answer

wrong question.....dishonest person cheat

Best Answer

right..............i like it..........

Best Answer

thnx a lot for 'BA'

Best Answer

most welcome

Best Answer

Some women cheat because they have tried everything to save their marriage and the husband either won't try or doesn't care. Some men have medical issues that make sex impossible. For a man, I believe this is the worst thing ever. But, instead of finding other ways to achieve intimacy or even basic affection, they shut the wife out. After two years of nothing in a nine year marriage, what is she supposed to do? She loves him but she has needs, too.

Best Answer

Many reasons ... they're in a bad relationship and instead of dealing with it .. they go outside the relationship ...<br />
People in a relationship with the right person for them .. have no need to cheat since they're already with the best person for them.

Best Answer

Because some woman want a dependable domesticated man to give them security and stability in their lives. At the same time they want to cheat on them with the bad man who has all the machismo and testosterone. So they can get pregnant off the bad boy alpha male and have that child supported and brought up by a dependable stable father. <br />
Best of both worlds... until the paternity test comes along.

Best Answer

It's different for each person, not all women are the same. That's why you get retarded men saying "Oh I'll never understand women, they're sooo complicated". That's because it's impossible to know the psychology of every single person with a vagina on the planet, because every single person with a vagina on the planet has a DIFFERENT MIND! <br />
See us as human beings why don't you, and try to develop a relationship with someone who you can actually relate to and are suitable for, rather than thinking there's some trick to catching us, like some dumb rabbit you're trying to shoot to eat and aiming for the tastiest looking one, whether you deserve it or not. <br />
I went a little off topic there but you get the picture.

Best Answer

All creature cheat.Men do it,too.

Best Answer

Because they stink at board games. My daughters love to play Battleship and they have learned that part of how to win the game is to cheat better than the other.

Best Answer

Both cheat,which for the life of me i cant understand why a person needs to stay in a relationship if the cant keep there bloody pants up.

Best Answer

Both sexes cheat!

Best Answer

same reasons anyone would....not good enough ones ever!!!

Best Answer

Why does anyone cheat....I don't care if it happen accidentally or not. Cheating is not cool.

Best Answer

cause they are cheating bich's?..

Best Answer

becoz they are women..

Best Answer