They a not men .... hence no much temptation ?
darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 8 Answers Feb 8 in Community

For the same reasons a husband would cheat on a wife.

Best Answer

Cheating is seldom a one way street.....People always think it is....They're always quick to say, "My husband cheated!!!" or wife....Yeah, well, they never think about their own roll in that.. If I'm such a great guy, give her all her wants and needs, then, why SHOULD SHE WANT to cheat? - I mean, hey...If I'm all "that" - She should never have to go looking....That's number 1 Number 2; Its never a "mistake" - I hear that crap all the time - When people cheat, they have to calculate a time, a place, where you're going to be, what time and how long they have, what lie they're going to tell you....That's a Calculated move, not a "mistake".....A "MISTAKE" is when you reach for the salt and grab the pepper....

Best Answer

women have just as much temptation as men.

Best Answer

MEN are NOT naturally as monogamous as women ..... True or False ?

Best Answer

false

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

People cheat because they are not happy...it could be the relationship, it could be themselves....the fact is. It is because the cheater isn't happy their current relationship.

Best Answer

People cheating is messed up

Best Answer

*slaps you* Snap out of it!

Best Answer

So are men!

Best Answer