darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 14 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Community

Women appreciate handsome men, make no mistake. It's just that we're a little less likely to let it blind us to other qualities he may have that we don't like. Men will often put up with a lot simply to have a beautiful woman.

Best Answer

amen sister

Best Answer

Some handsome guys act poorly and behave like kids.

Best Answer

.....I'm looking at the question personally here, and I beleive that its the soul that is attractive before the casing can take on this quality.

Best Answer

What do you mean? I'm attracted to handsome guys.

Best Answer

And where did you get these wonderful statistics? Quote a site and testing please. otherwise we know you are talking through your arse.

Best Answer

cause they got magnetic genomes and attracive DNA in them

Best Answer

Guys have a$$and t!ts to look at. Women don't have anything that relates to that when checking out us handsome guys.

Best Answer

because guys are stuck up ********

Best Answer

Because handsome guys don't show off their bank books!

Best Answer

As a woman, I'd have to say, that it takes more than good looks to be attracted to a guy. They have to have something else like charisma or or in some cases lots of money.. because damn I've seen so many hot girls with ugly rich guys.

Best Answer

Because ugly guys are desperate and will do anything to keep a woman, thus will find it harder to be unfaithful and stray!

Best Answer