And if there has been such a case, did the cops take the crime seriously? Just curious
chirpy116 chirpy116 22-25, F 38 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Rape

This is one of my frustrations with society to day....<br />
1) The fact you have to ask if it exists at all. Everyone should understand how it is possible, but at least you did ask, that in and of itself is healthy curiosity<br />
2) The fact people seem to joke about it and nobody takes it seriously<br />
3) Even a comment about how its fun to role play. That is not the question here....this isn't about pillow talk but about a life changing traumatic event forbidden by law in every country to dare call itself civilized, but it's so not serious apparently that we can just joke about it.....<br />
These facts come between preventing such acts, prosecuting such acts (since you need some degree of credibility for that and when nobody believes a man because the act supposedly is impossible you don't have a case) and with caring for the victims.<br />
Ask yourself, what if a man did get raped by a woman.<br />
Is that in some extent or degree less important? Less traumatizing?<br />
Will that not too have serious repercussions for the victim?<br />
And now imagine you don't even believe the victim...<br />
And to top that off we don't have a reason or case so the victim is even a suspect now, and people are inclined to lean towards the assumption that said victim is even punishable......<br />
And now add on top of that being unable to talk about it because it is socially taboo.....<br />
Consider for just a second how consequences come into play with such things and you can not deny that is important for people to know it is real, it happens, and it is unacceptable, and the victims deserve help.

Best Answer

Yes, absolutely a woman can rape a man. Just because his body responds doesn't mean he wants to. <br />
*shaka*

Best Answer

Woman rape men more often than you think. Men are just less inclined to report it.

Best Answer

I'm certainly not going to, just enjoy!!

Best Answer

Women do rape men. It is just taken much less seriously (Even though rape isn't taken all that seriously by cops to begin with) because of social gender roles and such.

Best Answer

It does happen, though men usually get very embarrassed by it and try to cover it up.<br />
And people don't take it seriously, they're more likely to laugh at it

Best Answer

Yes it has happened

Best Answer

it does happen but much rarer, and yes people often don't take it seriously [just like lesbian rape]

Best Answer

cops do NOT take it seriously. I'm not gonna talk about it.

Best Answer

because men are way more aggressive then women. and a men would like if a women raped him let be serious he wouldn't call it rape because he wanted it. but with a woman its different .woman are not sex freaks how men are and if a man tries to force them self on a woman of course a woman would say no lets be serious. and it would be called rape. what if there was a men who didn't want sex and a woman tried to force herself on him .there would never be a case like that cause woman get the point no but men is a different story as i say the are aggressive and woman are sensitive.and even if there was aggressive woman who tried to rape a man she'll get the crap beat out of her if he don;t want if the men of the muscles and the women don't so this is why you've never heard of a man getting rape

Best Answer

Ignorant much?

Best Answer

Yes, men can (& do) rape men. Women raping men is rare, but I read about a case some years ago when a woman did rape a man, with the assistance of another man.

Best Answer

Wow...

Best Answer

My boyfriend got really drunk one night and very frisky. I was sober and did not want to have sex, but finally gave in. The next day he asked me if we had sex last night, I said yes, but he couldn't remember.

Best Answer

My wife was really drunk one night and like you i was sober, and she forced herself onto me even though i didn't want to have sex, i just didn't want to listen to her calling me names, saying that i wasn't a real man and the swearing arguments, so i just lay there. In my eyes that is ni different than a guy raping a woman

Best Answer

On any college campus in the US you would be permanently expelled for rape...if...you were a man.

Best Answer

Im sure of it its sad because i dont think most people think a man cant be raped just cause hes a man

Best Answer
Best Answer

Inb4 men saying "I wish it'd happen to me"...oh, never mind

Best Answer

Rape, I don't think so. Sexual assault, yes. Abu Ghraib was one instance of women sexually abusing men. However, women are more likely to report rape than men because of the social stigma. Just the accusation of rape can ruin a mans reputation even if he's innocent. Women are generally seen as the meeker sex and not capable of such actions

Best Answer

in prison- anything can happen in prison, or so I've heard.

Best Answer

I was.

Best Answer

Have ever seen that movie with Eddie murphy? I believe it's called big mama

Best Answer

That was Norbet

Best Answer

Such rapes have been reported on numerous occasions. I recall reading about one of them where they superglued the fellow's "manhood" to his stomach afterward. A google search on it will probably turn up some interesting accounts.

Best Answer