This one doesn't. I'm one of many

Best Answer

ur telling the untruth lady.

Best Answer

If that keeps you happy

Best Answer

I don't have the time to do anything incessantly

Best Answer

ur lying lady.

Best Answer

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah---Rod may be right- I may begin laughing at you incessantly

Best Answer

Do they?<br />
Are you judging women by saying that they judge men incessantly?<br />
I don't believe that women judge men any more than they judge one another or themselves. It is possible that they don't understand men's motivations as well as they do the motivations of other women. But that can also be said for men who try to understand women. There are some differences that can make it difficult for opposite genders to understand one another.

Best Answer

it is quite understandable that women get enraged by this question. but i firmly believe lady that un thier minds women judge men and this process goes on incessantly.

Best Answer

This Q doesn't enrage me, man. But I think that you misunderstand women if you think that we think about men that much.

Best Answer

lol babz, I notice it's the other way around

Best Answer

For me the question would be more like: why do people judge others incessantly?

Best Answer

There is problem with "semantics" here. Women do "look at", "judge", "assess", "weigh what their 5 senses tell them" about a man-men. Perhaps not incessantly, but with a certain amount of frequency. The answer you seek is in nature. Females "look at" or "judge" males as pontential mates. In the human world they do this even when they have a mate. I am talking in general here. I am not saying this applies to all women.

Best Answer

I'm actually not thinking about men incessantly, TO be judging them...and the only ones at whom I look askance are the ones doing or saying odd things ;)

Best Answer

ha ha ha ha ha! that means ur judging them lady

Best Answer

Not incessantly !

Best Answer

If you go to a restaurant and order a meal, you begin to eat it and then your taste buds kick in and tell you that it isn't nice, you send it back. You have a choice, at this point. You can: Ask for another dish, you can leave the restaurant and, maybe, try it again at a later date or you can never return. You have choices and it's up to you what which choice you make.<br />
There are women who judge men, there are women who don't. There are men who judge women, and there are men who don't. It's all personal opinion ba<x>sed on *personal* experience.<br />
But even then, it isn't a very good train of thought to believe that because a person makes judgements about others that their opinion is authoritative. Like the meal at the restaurant, we have *choices*. But the guy who had the bad experience in the restaurant wouldn't get far declaring it's a bad place to eat; if it's a popular restaurant, his experience will pale into insignificance.<br />
The comment itself is no less valid than *all women are wonders of nature who never *ever* do anything wrong. Which is just as much invalid as your question, but at the opposite end of the spectrum of generalisation ba<x>sed on personal experience<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I am a woman and Iagree that womenare extremely judgemental at times and it is hard on the guy but remember she has a rightto figure thingsout and speakupabout things ,her cross is heavyand everything weighs on the pro'sand con's. Is she worth all this? If she is Love her as she is and you will be a Happier man for it.Whatever you do ,don't stay on her bad side long, it only prolongs your misery, give in and play with her , dress up with flowers in hand and remind her how lucky you are.

Best Answer

wow lady! ur right there. she has to be judgemental and consider alll pros and cons. how correct lady. ty.

Best Answer

I like your directness Rod.

Best Answer

Thank you for acknowedging this .

Best Answer

only god can judge us

Best Answer