javariamills javariamills 22-25, F 11 Answers Mar 6, 2012

You sound very judgemental. It seems as though you have listened to a bloke whine about his ex and take his views on as your own. Kids are messy regardless of how you groom them and single mums are not second class citizens. If you don't start forming your own opinions independently, he will treat you with the same contempt he treats the mother of his children.

Best Answer

Im asking a question isnt that what they as geesh

Best Answer

?? What ?

Best Answer

Not all moms are like that. <br />
I will admit to there being moms like that out there. And I agree that it is wrong. I get about 300 a month for my son and have enough to take care of him, get him what he needs and what he wants with everything left over.

Best Answer

Children don't appreciate manicures the way their mothers would. And they'd probably only whinge about the smell of highlights.

Best Answer

Is there a roof over the childrens head,is there food in their kitchen.are the lights on at their place?<br />
If the answer to the above questions are Yes,<br />
then childsupport is being used in the right way and <br />
what she does with any other money is up to her..

Best Answer

so they can look good for the next idiot they meet and set up more child support from him !

Best Answer

My mum didn't.

Best Answer