walkover walkover 41-45, F 15 Answers Mar 15, 2011

Some people in general will not admit it because they are too proud. Not just men.

Best Answer

he is not proud just refuses to say he was also wronge he wants his own way and that is it ,

Best Answer

Thats some people, not all men. Some PEOPLE can just not admit it because they fear being wrong.<br />
Often they have control issues...they may have had a powerful job that they lost or had parents that told them they were right all the time or something.

Best Answer

HE DID FEAR BEING WRONG AS HE WOULD NEVER HAVED LIVED WITH HIMSELF SO BURY HIS HEAD AND BLAME WAS HIS ANSWER, YOUR ANSWER WAS GOOOD,

Best Answer

They are a little SLOW! thats why

Best Answer

because he was only "mistaken" lol

Best Answer

ha ha ha no he wasint even mistaken he is BRILLIENT AND I SHOULD BE BLESSED HE LOVES ME, AS HE IS SO SO PERFECT, not,,,mistaken even if he said that it whould be something,,,

Best Answer

cos men can not actually say the word "wrong"

Best Answer

People in general enjoy seeing mirror images of themselves. If a man thinks they know everything, he will always see himself in a positive way. As soon as some one brings out their negative flaws, they tend to reject it... as if its denial. As if they have to perserve their image or as others say their "pride" and "ego".

Best Answer

Not all men deny being wrong when I mess up I admit to it. It's just as everyone else has said some people are too prideful or view themselves as "better"

Best Answer

Are you saying because he is a man he is wrong?

Best Answer

no he is wrong about always being right,

Best Answer

How do you know he's wrong? Some women never admit they're wrong, some men never do - and sometimes they actually are not wrong. It's more important to get 'behind' right & wrong to what it's all about and try to find some compromize.<br />
Until you say what this 'right and wrong' is all about, nobody can know, and it just looks like sulky sexism. You have even described him in response to 'Walkover' behaving exactly like the typical female stereotype.<br />
Except for factual matters that a good encyclopedia can confirm, 'right' and 'wrong' have no real meaning beyond 'I agree' and 'I disagree.<br />
Maybe he is a recalcitrant egotist - that is no more than asserting equal behaviour to what a lot of women and all feminists expect because they are born female. when did traditional sexism or its 'feminist' restatement ever allow for women making mistakes and being 'wrong' and paying the same attention and respect to men as women complain that men do not to them, when they don't get everything they want just for existing?

Best Answer

i do know he is wronge and i do know were i went wronge, so yes i do admit when i am wronge and he NEVER EVER admits he is wronge , the counceler told him he has to take resposability and he told her SHE WAS WRONGE ,, so

Best Answer

My x-wife would never admit she was wrong, but I was and still am. I don't think it is a gender thing.

Best Answer

and i do agree , if i am wronge i will apologise and admit to it as i have done , its just stuborness,,

Best Answer

Some people will never admit they are wrong because of some inner demons that are keeping their false sense of pride going. My mother for instance has always denied to this day that she ever hit her children even though everyone in our family from all my siblings to all her siblings. She still denies ever hitting me even though she has been called on it. There is nothing you can do when someone believes that they are in the right. You can either put up with them, forgive them and let them live the way they want or leave!

Best Answer

no way , it has caused us to split up , and he will still refuse to see that YES HE TO WAS WRONGE , i do think that there must be some thing that will shake him to the extent that he will see it,,,

Best Answer

Have you tried to quit telling him your sorry?? And hopefully when he asks why... you can have a conversation about it. I feel it take 2 to tango... sometimes it may be more his fault and sometimes yours... but, usually both parties are at fault some. However if it is completely one sided.. maybe need to rethink this relationship.

Best Answer

it was BOTH our faults , and yes i have told him i am so so sorry for the hurt i did cause and that i whould never hurt him intentionly again, and he has become the victim WORSE ,, and no i didint do anything more then argue with him about his unfairness, , but i do admit i never shut up for 3 months,

Best Answer

I honestly think that men have more of a problem with this because of the male psyche. They like to seem in control and empowered in situations....especially in front of women. There is something in a man that likes to be in charge where a woman is involved. Maybe it goes back to the view that a lot of men have of our being the "weaker sex", and so admitting to being wrong somehow feels like being weaker than a woman. Not good for the male ego. Maybe it's a reason that many men have a problem with having a female boss.<br />
Some men do admit they are wrong though. But I think it is more of a struggle. <br />
As far as the man you are referring to, he sounds like the type who feels that his opinion is the only one that matters. And he could very well expect you to just agree and "fall in line" with what he says. I find that attitude with men who are abusive and controlling. Unless you are the kind of woman who can just allow him to be "right" all the time, It's a bad sign for your relationship in general.

Best Answer

but no he is not atall controling or never wants the last word he just wants his own way and a easy life were he WILL NOT take any resposability at all , he is gentle and so kind and all that but , a b,,,,,rd when it comes to getting his own way,,

Best Answer

mEN IN GENERAL ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG JUST AS MUCH AS WOMEN

Best Answer

ias a woman always say sorry if i am wronge ,, he never to the extent that we are apart ,

Best Answer