juxtopposed juxtopposed 22-25, F 10 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Single Parenthood

Sometimes because they're scared. Or they're selfish ******. Sometimes both. <br />
I wasn't ready to be a father. At first I was a ****** one. I was around but I was a ****** father. But I shaped up and I can't imagine abandoning my daughter. I'd rather die.

Best Answer

Very inspiring

Best Answer

Thanks man

Best Answer

1st I want to say because of comment before it has nothing to do with race. <br />
Men all over the world abandon there kids or throw them into something they can't get out of. <br />
Some men much like some of the people above are immature. Some believe they will do better with out them. I grew up with out a father I think I did better with out him than with him. But my mom and my best friend had there fathers and loved them deeply. Not all thing work out.<br />
Mostly it's immaturity

Best Answer

Totally agree. Maury is not representative of real life !!!
I am black and know who my children's father is, hell I even married him first !! Just did not work out.

Best Answer

I know right it is totally tv and movies

Best Answer

Maybe their fathers before them didn't. I don't know. Some are just ***** donors. Some get angry at the Mother and punish the kids for it. There is a certain detachment that has been passed on from one generation to the next maybe.

Best Answer

They forget how much it hurts to not be loved

Best Answer

I raise my son he even lives with me but prolly cause during a divorce the guy always gets screwed over is my guess so its harder for men to live in soceity

Best Answer

Most black men are only Baby Daddies

Best Answer

I believe that's more in movies than real life.. It's men in general, anyway..

Best Answer

Sadly no one reason, they walk away immature, fighting with the mother, new jealous partner/wife. Ones I can think of.

Best Answer

I agree. with you both ... Lots of men would love to have more time with there kids. But I do see immaturity on both sides these days

Best Answer

Oh the fighting with the mother is immature on both parts. My husband was awful to me, emotionally and physically abusive. But that is between him and myself, he could have 50/50 access to our children no problem.
It is bad when children are used as weapons. My parents were divorced and we saw my dad on a Sunday afternoon only for many years. Horrible.

Best Answer