He's just not that into you......read the book

Best Answer

Well you broke up with him so that's probably why. He probably isn't in a place to talk to you right now and is hurt. Just leave it, you said what you had to say and if he wants to tell you how he feels he will if not then give yourself closure and move on.

Best Answer

Well you have broken up so can i ask why you think he is afraid you will leave him. Doesnt make much sense to me.<br />
I would say that he just needs a bit of space to work out his feelings and to make a decision as to what he wants from life. You need to give him that space but i do know that the waiting game is hard. I hope that everything works out for you both.

Best Answer

You sound a little too full on, you have probable scared him off. Most men don't do love etc very well.

Best Answer

I would have to say you dont know how he feels about you mabey it was to much for him you two did break up

Best Answer

he doesnt care!

Best Answer