I sent a really sweet love letter to my bf that described what he has taught me about love. Nothing but positive admissions of my true feelings toward him. We broke up recently and I know he loves me but he is afraid I will leave him. I know he got the letter a few days ago and am wondering why he hasn't responded. I didn't mention getting back together only that he is the love of my life. I'm thinking that if he didn't care then he would be polite and at least text or email me that he got it. I titled it "Just Between Us" as my gift to him focusing on all of his good qualities and to remember what he is worth. It would bring tears to anyone's eyes to have a letter like that written just for them so I really don't understand his silence. He did invite me to be a friend on his fb a few weeks ago but no correspondence. I think he's just watching mine. He told me the last time we talked that he just couldn't handle seeing me right now which is why he hasn't come for his things
46firstlove 46firstlove 46-50, F 9 Answers Aug 10, 2009

He's just not that into you......read the book

Best Answer

Well you broke up with him so that's probably why. He probably isn't in a place to talk to you right now and is hurt. Just leave it, you said what you had to say and if he wants to tell you how he feels he will if not then give yourself closure and move on.

Best Answer

Well you have broken up so can i ask why you think he is afraid you will leave him. Doesnt make much sense to me.

I would say that he just needs a bit of space to work out his feelings and to make a decision as to what he wants from life. You need to give him that space but i do know that the waiting game is hard. I hope that everything works out for you both.

Best Answer

You sound a little too full on, you have probable scared him off. Most men don't do love etc very well.

Best Answer

I would have to say you dont know how he feels about you mabey it was to much for him you two did break up

Best Answer

he doesnt care!

Best Answer