Prayer1 Prayer1 46-50, F 9 Answers Apr 6, 2012

because he would have to defend himself! whats hard about that? well, nothing. but if you feel like you have enough reason to confront him about this and he cannot answer you...............he has taken the option to say nothing because the more you ask the harder it is to defend?<br />
if you are 100% sure that he already has or if you know enough now. you will have to accept that he has. <br />
and although you will be the one that has to carry the hurt for his wrongs.......let it be the last time and suck up the pain and move on, be hurt only once and dont let him hurt you again.<br />
the pain of this (which to you will seem so unfair) will be transferred on to him when you call it quits. this is called taking control,good luck

Best Answer

get rid of him-i did------once a cheater always a cheater------the pain is hell ,but i survived and so will you----good luck-----

Best Answer

Stop pleading for him to talk to you. It just makes him feel like he has power over you. Why give him that satisfaction-- especially if he DID cheat? Keep busy and keep your mind occupied with things you enjoy.

Best Answer

Am I over reacting to his disappearing for days?! Not answering his phone, blaming me! And now he has kicked me out and won't talk to me! He won't even give our marriage a chance cause he is so busy blaming me! I don't even know what I did so wrong. It hurts. Why can't he see this?

Best Answer

He's choosing not to see it right now. The more you call and beg for him back, the more powerful he's going to feel knowing you're going crazy without him. Drop all efforts of contact with him so he can finally realize he's the one who made the mistake

Best Answer

Not true just because someone cheats. Doesn't mean they will do it again. If they realize they really love someone and want to make things with that person work then they will never cheat on them again.

Best Answer

Find yourself someone who doesn't cheat. If he has done it once he will do it again.

Best Answer

He cheated on you? Kick him to the curb!

Best Answer