my friend was mad at me before yesterday and than yesterday we talk in the morning things were fine but than he had to go to see his little brother cause no one was at home at that time while waiting for him to came back i felt sleepy slept than later on i couldnt talk to him cause i was busy i had to go shopping with my friend and than i got busy with my family now he is acting strange like now he is online but he turn off the chat for me (i know it cause u sally he is here at this time and he liked some staff just few seconds ago )
mary3000 mary3000 13-15, F 2 Answers Jul 12 in Doing Good

All one run on sentence .. too hard to read.

Best Answer

he might be sulking or waiting for you to say you were wrong and beg him.<br />
Perhaps he is mad again.<br />
Why don't you ask him if he is mad with you?

Best Answer

cause he wont talk to me

Best Answer

ok, so just leave him a lovely message like
"HEllo xxx, I'm missing you and wish that you were still talking to me. I hope everything is well for you. I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you yesterday as I had a very busy afternoon. When you are ready to talk, I'm here and looking forward to it. In the meantime I'll respect you need for space.
lots of love (or whatever)"

Best Answer

hm thanks

Best Answer

you can't make him talk to you.

Best Answer

i know but i want to know why would he be so mad he didnt even read my other messages

Best Answer

how do you know he didn't read them?

Best Answer

cause when he does i can see this thing (seen ......)

Best Answer