ask him. if he says no- dump him

Best Answer

sing it, sister!

Best Answer

Best Answer

wer engaged i love him lol so i cnt! is getting liked out seriously tht great????

Best Answer

yes, yes it is

Best Answer

:( i still have hope lol

Best Answer

have you a shaven haven ????<br />
try a shower together let him get the taste...

Best Answer

slap him up side the head

Best Answer

He's pitching for the other team, unless you have a hygiene issue

Best Answer

OH WOW.........ask him, if he refuses I will send you an official myephaunts tongue mold.

Best Answer

Have you ever seen women down there? It looks like an open wound, the only time I put my mouth on open wounds is to suck the poison out.

Best Answer

Hahaha.....oh, my...what a visual!

Best Answer

The reason would be because im married lol. Try not to take anyhing I say too seriously :)

Best Answer

Is that why you are wearing that mask? JK

Best Answer

Lol good one juju :)

Best Answer

Tell him you're never going to go down on him if he doesn't go down on you. Also shave.

Best Answer

i shave n i love going down on him i cnt stop lol. i wish i had the courage to say i wudnt do nyfin sexual with him until he did me... but im weak! lol

Best Answer

Why not put some chocolate sauce down there and get him licking that off. Im sure once down there he will enjoy. I LOOOVE giving a woman oral, such a majr turn on and most guys are the same. Best of luck

Best Answer

like its been said on here, if he cant get his tongue on or even around your ****,then kick him to the curb and tell him that lovemaking isnt a one way thing, its giving and getting

Best Answer

He might be a sucker not a licker

Best Answer

because he is a MORON!!

Best Answer

WOW...I can't think of NOT going down on my woman. Please add me and let me see if I can help you out!

Best Answer

Dump the little bastard he is just ******* you around get rid of him or someday you'll wish you had!! Once you find the right guy that will love to eat your ***** you won't give this jerk another thought!

Best Answer

maybe he s allergic to tuna

Best Answer

some guys are not into it i guess, thought all guys did it, i love it, can get me off if she's getting noisy, love the whole body, ain't into licking the exhaust, but love legs, arms, belly and the 2nd kisser, maybe take shower together, get all clean(may do it in shower-great time too) them shoot into the bed room, done it in a car, done it behind a bar, i love green eggs and ham, yes i am......

Best Answer

Try it in the shower. I just don't understand how guys don't love this? It is such a powerful thing knowing you are driving her mad with your oral skills. Get over yourself dude! Sorry, but this would be a deal breaker for me...

Best Answer

Make sure u shave and clean ur ****** good before and tell him ur clean, if that doesn't work let me know

Best Answer

i've alrdy done tht! :( he's evn sed get a girl t do you but i want him t be my first. wer gtin married i cnt gt married t a guy not willing to go down on me! :*

Best Answer

He either doesn't like doing it, in which case tough luck, as even if you get him to do it, it probably won't be much fun, no enthusiasm, or to do it hasn't occurred to him, in which case you need to suggest it to him.

Best Answer

he's never dne it, for ny1. n says if he does he'd have to be wasted. grrr!

Best Answer

Well get him wasted then, lol.

Best Answer

i dnt want a sloppy drunnk mouth down below thanks lol

Best Answer

strange boy!

Best Answer