He says it just doen't turn him on and that he's never done it to any of his girlfriends and it's never turned him on. All my other partners have loved doing it and I love having it done to me. I go down on him and he loves that. I don't want to force him to do it but I feel he should want to do it and I don't understand why it doesn't turn him on.
excitedexperimental excitedexperimental 26-30, F 16 Answers Jun 11, 2010

First off - It does not always have to be about turning him on - he should be willing to do it to you for YOU not for him. I would stop offering him oral as well until he gets it.

Best Answer

I'd tell him... "suck a pole?"... <br />
"eat a hole" *wink*

Best Answer

Oh Oh (private giggle) I am a Tuarus --- But I am a devoted **** diver so I will continue. Also I especially love it when I am commanded to get down and am controlled by my hair being pulled when I am down there. <br />
However, I digress, I would guess that in the case of your boyfriend he has had a bad experience at some time in the past. Perhaps a very smelly and or bad tasting partner, who can say. I would suggest that you have a calm and sober chat with him about it, see if you can find out the route of the problem, solve it, and then coax him down where he should be.<br />
Failing that give him a goos spanking and demand he gets down there.

Best Answer

He's missing one of the best parts of you. I would simply tell him that it's a two way street.<br />
No tongue for you. No fun for him.

Best Answer

Get a new guy! I am going thru the same thing and it is sexually frustrating to say the least!

Best Answer

You need to find another man. If you plan to spend the rest of your life with someone sexual compatibility is kind of important. I feel bad for women that get with men that want to be taken care of, but don't want to return the favor.

Best Answer

I have no clue. I love giving and receiving oral. <br />
I think you should stop giving until you start receiving, or find a new boyfriend.

Best Answer

I would prefer not to go down on my partner because it seems gross. I am totally willing because I know they think its hot and that gets me off. I also think that us men should go down in order to have the favor returned. Women, if you go down on your men you will never be single again.

Best Answer

One thing: The taste of a woman's sexual organs can be rather strong, especially at first before the saliva cleanses them. It can be difficult for a man to enjoy this flavor at first, but he has to become accustomed to it.

Best Answer

Personally, I've never liked the idea of putting my mouth between anyone's legs... I feel that that's not the place for my mouth; although it seems (reading EP) to be a popular thing to do... I can imagine that the tongue would be a great titilater of a clitoris, from what I know of it (which isn't much!). I haven't ever experienced a mouth on my penis either...<br />
Maybe my inexperience in sexual lovemaking was partly the reason why my wife decided after a few years "I don't want any more sex" - she was my first and only sexual partner. Experience in that regard might be helpful; but I wasn't interested (or underneath felt it was not right, perhaps) until I met her at about 36 years old. She was of the voiced opinion that sex was "degrading and messy"... and evidently I was unable to persuade her differently; although we were very close in other respects. I have learnt a lot from reading since being on EP.<br />
I'm sure that I for one could do many things in foreplay to pleasure a woman without "putting my mouth where my mind was"... no... I regard between the legs as a bit yukky for my mouthparts, even if its scrupulously clean... I can imagine it might be very nice for the woman, but that doesn't change my reticence. Too many bacteria in that region, despite plenty of washing!

Best Answer

Get a new boyfriend. There are so many out there and believe it or not his not the only guy with your requirements. Think about it.

Best Answer

Not all guys enjoy giving oral sex to a woman, just as not all women enjoy giving oral sex to a guy. I personally love to do it, but I have only ever met one woman that would do it for me (because she liked it). My wife doesnt like it either, but she will do it if she's in the right mood and I ask her to. Ive only had one woman take me to ****** and let me *** in her mouth (she actually swallowed), but that was only once and many years ago. I guess its just individual preference.

Best Answer

Any guy I have been with that did not like to do this was lazy and a Taurus...lol

Best Answer