Because he knows his parents will not put up with it at all. Just because you are in love doesn't mean that everybody else should accept your feelings and ignore their own. He knows his parents will make him stop seeing you if he tells them about you. Either enjoy the relationship you have or move on.

Best Answer

start to wonder if you both have a future together

Best Answer

I don't think the reason really matters. Why would you be with someone who won't be open and honest?

Best Answer

There could be a number of reasons, but I wonder how strict his parents are? Maybe it is not you, but the fact he has a GF.

Best Answer

His parents aren't really strict they're pretty westernised. However, we both come from different backgrounds. I'm an Asian Christian and he's an Asian Muslim. I've told my parents and was pretty scared. But he won't. He said it's too early??

Best Answer

Give it time, and don't pressure him. If things are going to work out you will need to be patient.

Best Answer

Only time will tell... There once was a young man who had a Muslim stepdad and his mother was Judeo-Christian. He became President of the United States... Only time will tell.

Best Answer

Some muslims operate under the belief of honor killing. His family may be one of them. He may actually be saying your life. It is a horrible thought, but it may be what the reality is.

Best Answer

I am getting very bad vibes that he may think of you as maybe a *** catcher and has little respect for you

Best Answer

it could be that he is worried how is parents are gointo react but if he does not tell them soon u need to step up and tell him to tell them or u cant be with him i know it will be hard but its something you have to do and im here if u need to talk

Best Answer

find another guy. he is a gay

Best Answer

He's not ready to stand up to them

Best Answer