gerrynchappster gerrynchappster 36-40 9 Answers Jul 22, 2009

TEspecially little dogs tend to get a bit out of sorts with the cold rainy weather. I would suggest you take her out to potty on a leash, use an umbrella or find a sheltered corner of the yard to go to. You will need to be consistent, because as the weather worsens, she may break house training and you don't want that. Be sure and reward her for doing her jobs outdoors, but you must reward her on the spot, not after you come back in the house. Giving a treat in the house rewards her for coming back in, and it could be that she will hurry to come back in, and not do all her jobs outside.

Best Answer

Do you want to be forced outside in the rain when you have to do your business?

Best Answer

maybe he does not want to get wet,

or maybe he is scared to go out in the rain.

my dog is scared of the rain.

Best Answer

cause he does not want to get his hair wet!

Best Answer

Oh, I see you have the same problem as I do.

Best Answer

Would you want to ????

Best Answer

I hate peeing outside in the rain too. But I will admit, when it's really storming for hours, it's a bit frustrating to worry if both dogs are going to resort to going in the house when they refuse to go outside.

Best Answer

maybe she doesn't like to get her pants wet!

Best Answer