a1981man a1981man 26-30, M 11 Answers Feb 27, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

You probably embarrassed him or your mean and he is trying not to fall for your **** and stay away from you. Most likey you made him feel some way unmanly and he doesn't want to see you or talk to you because of that.

Best Answer

Resentment is the killer of relationships. It sneaks up on you. One small seemingly insignificant thing at a time. So small that often we choose to live with it.. or ignore it.. or deal with it later. But like garbage carelessly tossed aside instead of dealt with.. it piles up.. and up.. and up.. till someone realizes they don't love you any more. By then it's too late to take the garbage out after it has collected for years. Once they stop loving you.. it's over. That's the danger of resentment. The danger of complacency. The danger of neglect and taking someone who means everything to you for granted. All you can do is send them a letter... tell them how you feel.. then give the x space. By demanding and intruding in their lives when they have already left yours, that's not love or respect, that's selfish. Let the other decide. Give them space. Count the days, then when you feel it's over, it's over. NO CONTACT! Let them go. pray for their happiness, forgive, mourn your loss (it's as painful as a death, and it is the death of your relationship!). Try to learn from your mistakes with self assessment, avoid blame (if you did nothing wrong you have no reason to change and your next relationship is doomed too). I heard and have self confirmed the time to get over a relationship is the same time you were in it. I was married for 9 years.. and yes that's about the time it took me to get over it. Mourn your loss and use the pain from it to change yourself thru education. Get books on relationships, parenthood, sensuality, child rearing etc from the library. Try to find better ways of living and seeing things using the pain from your past mistake to motivate real change in thinking and behaviors. The next time around you might end up happy instead of alone. I think you should leave your x alone and worry about what you could have done different to avoid the mess your in. In the end it was your mistake, you entered the relationship in the first place. They are who they are, you cannot change them or blame them for being who they are. Good luck on your future.

Best Answer

she is moving on with her life and u should do the same

Best Answer

she is tired of your sh!t , time to move on

Best Answer

No offense my friend.. but it sounds like you're the clingy type. Shes your ex for a reason.. if she doesn't want to talk to you, she doesn't want to talk to you. Take a step back and stop bothering her, if she changed her mind I'm sure she'll let you know.

Best Answer

Why *should* your ex talk to you?

A lot of exes can remain friends but there are many who can't because of unresolved emotions or maybe one ex is just incredibly obnoxious.

Best Answer

He/she shouldn't have to...they're your EX for a reason.

Best Answer

Um..you're a douche bag?

Best Answer

she dumped me. suddenly stopped texts me after stay friends...

Best Answer

Look dude, there are a million reasons why ex's don't talk to each other and I have no idea why she isn't talking to you because I DON"T KNOW YOU OR HER. The question was actually pretty lame. Strangers can't fix your problems

Best Answer