We are together now for more than a year, however she never wears lingerie and the annoying thing is that she has plenty of lingerie on her shelves, like corsets, gstrings and stockings that she obviously wore in a previous relationship and its driving me mad!!!
comfortvaporesse comfortvaporesse 26-30, M 23 Answers Feb 27, 2012

Maybe she thinks her last guy treated her like a piece of meat and she terrified of getting that from you

Best Answer

I was thinking the same and if he pressures her it will seem to confirm her suspicions being objectified by the man you love is soul destroying especially when it has happened before.

Best Answer

Does she know you want her to wear lingerie for you? Have you asked her directly?

Best Answer

I think you will have to show the way and wear it yourself.

Best Answer

Girls do not just wear lingerie for men. That's stupid. Do guys honestly believe that? And if someone was coercing me to wear something else, I sure as hell wouldn't. What would that be saying about what I'm already wearing?

Best Answer

You dont make her feel sexy, you are judging her in some way. <br />
I didnt wear it for my most recent ex because he acted like he hated to touch me.

Best Answer

Dude, doubt she feels comfortable wearing something like that for you, when she has ******* her ex-boyfriend wearing the exact same item. I wouldn't know why you want to see her in used items like that.

Best Answer

Have you asked her? <br />
Or bought her something tasteful but sexy as a hint?<br />
I think some women worry that you may like the clothes more than them. Just tell her that it is good to have some spice with even the tastiest bit of meat ?

Best Answer

She doesnt want to, my wife of 25 years doesnt wear it either

Best Answer

I've heard from many women that it is frequently uncomfortable....and it usually doesn't stay on too long anyway :) I wouldn't sweat it.

Best Answer

Just cos you say so she has to do it?? It's not about you you dirty little perve.

Best Answer

Maybe in the past,someone said, something to hurt her about what she was wearing.She may have gained some weight and thinks she doesn't look in them like she wants to.She could be trying something different with you.Then just maybe she wants to see if she can turn you on with her beautiful self.

Best Answer

well propose going shopping with her to buy some new lingerie you both like.

Best Answer

Go buy her some new lingerie

Best Answer

Because she doesnt want to?

Best Answer

interesting, i can see why that would bug you, but how do you expect us to answer when we know neither of you?

Best Answer

yep but we don't know most/any people on here and answer them :P

Best Answer

people often answer questions like this because they are troll-bait or because they don't really care about the problem but want to hear their own voice or sound clever [myself included sometimes] - i mostly answer these kind of questions seriously, but i need basic data - sometimes i'll dish out blandishments without knowing anything specific - as far as trolling go this target is too soft and doesn't meet my 'rules of engagement'

Best Answer

maybe she is having confidence issues at the moment or maybe she needs something new

Best Answer

Maybe she doesn't feel comfortable wearing stuff like that for you that she wore for someone else. I'm weird like that. I won't even wear the chonies another guy bought me around my guy.

Best Answer

Calm yourself down.

Best Answer

I'm tired of reading all these comments bashing the poor guy. He says he's been with this woman for a year, I don't think she'd be with him that long if he was a jerk. If he is and she still there she deserves it. Every woman has bought a pair of sexy under garments with the intent of sexually arousing a man in there lifetime. It's not like he's asking you to have a ********* or something extremely kinky. If you love a man you should be willing to do something selfless once in a while, and if all that man wants to do is see you in some lingerie then for F#€< sake just put on the lingerie. Love should be about compromising. Like when we sit through a movie we hate instead of watching the game, or apologize for something we know we're right about. If you would like your man to bring you roses or a gift for no reason? That's the way we feel about lingerie. And if you need a reason, do it for how much you love him.

Best Answer

HA HA are you talking about ME? Or to me? LOL I will tell you why. The last guy WANTED me to wear it. He drove me mad sharing his fantasies about "what he wanted to see me in" or he would command me to dress in different things before I showered, like a sexy command, like a boss. He would also take me out shopping for it while sharing sexy fantasies. We had one amazing sex life for 6 months, then the spark blew up into a damaging flame that burned everything, and left me with lingerie, ready for a man who has less of a temper....<br />
So I found that guy, the guy I need. The boyfriend I have now never asks for it. Won't talk about sex. Doesn't feel the need to spice anything up. When I give out sexual cues, he ignores or doesn't even respond. So, I never put it on. Seems okay. I mean, geezz, he'd say something to me if he wanted to see me in it, right? FRICKIN RIGHT? Only if lingerie turned him on, right? I'd be so excited but...

Best Answer