Due to my increased sex drive because of pregnancy, I want more attention from my man. He on the other hand is being stingy right now. I'm 36 wks into my pregnancy and I'm so horny. He's making me suffer. I'm to uncomfortable to be penetrated, but why can't her just dive on in? I gave him a bj a few nights ago and he didn't have a problem w/ that. Why not return the Pleasure? Why won't he just give me the much needed attention I'm hinting for. Please do not like my question on fb, my hubby doesn't know about this account, thank you.
luvsf415 luvsf415 22-25, F 8 Answers Apr 3, 2013

Goox question, I personally love pleasing a woman this way. Fo me its a privelige to please a woman this way. I do thinkbhenryandmagibhave some.reallybgoodbpoints though..

Best Answer

if he wont I will

Best Answer

Tell him of your need. If he's gone down on you before, then there's no difference on going down on you now.

Best Answer

He usually does, I have no clue why he's declining now.

Best Answer

I haven't a clue. When my wife was pregnant, and was having a similar problem as you, I went down on her regularly. It could be that he's afraid that might hurt you, too. I would just say, discuss the problem with him.

Best Answer

You say he's too tired from work--if he's too tired from work *now*, what's it going to be like after the kid is born? Is he going to have any time and energy left to be a father?<br />
I grew up with a father who worked his a$$ off and while I appreciate that he thought he was making the best choices for his family, I sometimes think our family would have been better off with less money and with Dad suffering less job-related stress.<br />
I can't imagine a man who likes women and isn't into giving a woman oral. It's my favorite thing to do ...front *and* back.

Best Answer

He works ever damn hard i know ge's tired at the end of the day, being a mother of our toddler and holding our new baby inside is tough. I just need to release some stress w/ the man i love. He will only get more &amp; more tired, i can see this. New baby is coming in a few wks &amp; he'll only lose sleep from the crying and not much sex will be goin on

Best Answer

I am your exact opposite. <br />
I would love to go down on my wife, but she isn't in to it. And she doesn't like to go down on me. <br />
Oh, and we're not pregnant.

Best Answer

Sounds like a prude, sorry no disrespect.

Best Answer

None taken.
You need to tell him how his lack of attention makes you feel.
If he is working too much, you may need to agree - as a couple - to take responsibility for your own pleasure. Yes, this would mean no more bj's for him.
I know what I would do if I were him.

Best Answer

Thank you, good advice

Best Answer