shyannlia shyannlia 18-21, F 34 Answers May 2, 2011

Perhaps because girls are free to date whoever they please and men (Black or not) are free to date anyone they please.

Best Answer

if you are attracted to someone what difference does it make .

Best Answer

it not about attraction is is more about exclusion. Many black men date white women and say that they will never date a black women. Do they not like their own mothers? Do they not like them selves? After all they are black

Best Answer

omgosh. i just had this conversation today with someone =(. Well, there are white men that won't date white women so much but love asian ladies because perhaps the white men view us white women as "not demure enough."
Don't mean to sound cliche, but everyone just be who God created you to be. Walk in his love and light and you will be amazed at how attractive that makes you to all men.

Black ladies- You are really beautiful. I realize some of you have been mistreated by black men (or other men to) but realize God is perfectly able to turn the tables and send you a man that will make your heart skip a beat. Please forgive those who have mistreated you and trust the Father to bring you your perfect match.

Blessings.

Best Answer

BTW- there are plenty of men that don't want a white woman. We are not "exotic" enough or curvy enough, etc. But remember, all you need is that ONE special man and then nothing else matters =)

Best Answer

you're right

Best Answer

Then you'll hate me for going after this black woman I know...

Best Answer

I would hate you if you went after her because she is black and said that you would never date a white woman again

Best Answer

friend
((hug))
it depends on your perception of what is happening. If you think white women are 'stealing' the black men, that may or may not be a real perception. I can't say.

I will say one thing, the Lord is able to provide for you the love of your life. Whether he is black, white, spanish, etc. You will be CRAZY about him and he will be PERFECT for you, the creme de la creme.
Friend, do not feel like we are "stealing" anyone. You are a child of the most high God and a daughter of Zion. You are not some "leftover" my friend. Walk in your true identity that you are loved and your heavenly father is perfectly able to provide for you the love of your life.

Best Answer

I love all races of women.

Best Answer

Because they don't have to, and since some black men are doing the pursuing, why should they ? That's the fact of it. So you can make yourself miserable worrying about something you cannot change---or you can make yourself available to those men who are interested in you, regardless of colour. Remember, you only have to find one for a good match. ;)

Best Answer

Where do you live that black men are scarce? o.0

And honestly, shame on you. People should be allowed to find love across all race borders.

Best Answer

Because black men have sex appeal. What's the big deal? It's a free country.

Best Answer

interracial dating is ******* sick, your wiping out the whole white ,black, and any other race with a stupid dumbass halfbreed ************. and the 80% of the black guys are gonna either, beat her, leave her after sex, do drugs, and more. And I like my white men, there sexy as ****, and not because of money either. For my personal opinion i think black men all look the same, i dont find a attraction . I would never do interracial dating i wanna keep my white family to stay all white and not have some greasy *** kid or husband. My whole family is white and mostly irish and scottish. There all racist to and im raised that way, my dad always tells me to not date any1 thats not white or he will disown me. My mom to. Im only 15 and yes i think this way. And if I see a mixed kid or a interracial couple i think its so gross. And the white girl probably is a skanky ***** and the guy is just probably gonna use her for sex like i said at the top. so yeah, and a lot of black guys are stupid, they speak "ebonix" or however the heck you spell it. they just made that because they cant speak proper english. can i axe you a quesshun , HA instead of skipping school and doing drugs and whatever the **** you guys do. how about go learn how to speak, AND STAY WITH YOUR OWN RACE!!!. Also if i have white pride it doesnt mean its racist. so :P

Best Answer

Kid, I am so happy that these ideas are disappearing. I hope that every "race" gets so mixed up there won't be anyone left to hate. BTW the Scots/Irish were considered a separate race from the Catholic Irish they dispossessed in the 1600s. Race is a fluid concept and always wrong-headed. Why not put your energy into love instead of hatred...and pay attention in English class while you're at it. :-)

Best Answer

Wow seeing how white people emulate black people to the extreme. You like rock n roll a black man created it look im not gonna educate you. Honestly you say we speak ebonics its not ebonix u stupid little twit. We speak ebonics to other afro americans because we dont want u pasty bird **** lookin mother ******* in our convo. So you aunt/mother and grand pa/dad raised u right *claps hands* im so glad that inbred ma fuckas learned to use the the magically puter box. Lmao people like u fufill my day u must be mad cuz jamal didnt ask u to the big dance at the hoe down yeeehaw *****. So enjoy ya ****** loving family remember no one loves u like family u disgusting inbred **** cheers

Best Answer

BLACK MEN ARE NOT SCARCE AT ALL. Basically you have a problem seeing black men with white women. That will never change so get over it and find a black man thats not with a white woman OR find yourself a white man. Stop looking at color.

Best Answer

I don't know where you live but do some research. Over 50% of black males live in only 4 cities in the United States. Two the the cities with the highest population are ATL and Houston, tx. These are facts that can be found on many sites.
I have been on several dating sites and joined many social groups and yes black men are very limited. 99% of the matches that I am sent are non black and of the 80% are white. I join social groups including Meet Up and I was the only black female in either group and there were no black males at all.
Its not about hating seeing a black man with a white woman its about black men who think black women are not good enough for them.
My sister in law is white and I love her to death. My brothers wife is from India and she is so sweet. But neither of the men married them because they are not black or refused to date black women.
Refusing to date black women shows self hate.

Best Answer

Not going to argue. Dont care to. U have ur opinion and i have mine.

Best Answer

There will always be color stick with teacm chocolate it u black

Best Answer

I have to commend you on your respectful response. I am a white woman, and I see many articles/ comments like some of the ones above and below, and many of the comments completely bash white women ( calling us all easy, just objects for black men until they can find their true black wife), and it honestly hurts my heart. I respect your open-minded approach, and your ability to see things in a logical way. I for one cannot stand racism, it disgusts me. I've dated men from many different races, and I believe that your statistics are correct. Any person who feels putting someone down because of the color of their skin, lacks credibility. Anyways, just wanted to let you know that your respectful stance on this is much appreciated, as it's quite rare.

Best Answer

and this was directed to llittle

Best Answer

The ones that do don't leave them alone because they don't have to. Black men are far from scarce. What's left to take for you is any guy who is willing to date you, I guess. White girls aren't the only ones dating Black men - Arabs, Indians, Asians, etc all are dating Black men too. I am dating a Black man and I'm not Black or White. I won't leave him alone because I love him and he loves me.

Best Answer

Omg go find a Arab next best thing if you ask me

Best Answer

Most black men dont like white women it's a lie media try to portray...White women need to get over themselves

Best Answer

Dread Joker,you're SPOT ON,DUDE!!!!MOST black broads are fat,fugly,frigid,b***hy drama queens who themselves we black lads' betters,even if they're total ghetto sows and-as in this black Canadian lad's case-we're life-size Brad dolls.(From

1968-'72,Brad was Barbie's then-boyfriend Ken's handsome black buddy.While be-

cause of the lingering and VERY public opposition to inter-racial,particularly

black dude-white chick tie-ups,EVEN IN THE TOY WORLD-nearly a half-century ago,Brad had a gorgeous black girlfriend,Christie,but today Brad and Barbie would likely be an item.)

Best Answer

I thought that was an urban myth.

Best Answer

Black men are losers.

Best Answer

Wow some nigga must of whipped ya *** took all ya money n let his homies ******** u lmao smh

Best Answer

Well, the proof is in the pudding. Black male/white female marriages fail at an alarming rate. On the other hand, white male/ black female marriages have a higher rate of success than even white male/white female marriages. I think that this is because white males truly marry black women for LOVE. They don't marry bw for status or because of self hate. In fact, the stakes are higher for wm in terms of losing status. In addition to the occasional true luvvv, brothas have all kinds of effed up reasons for pursuing ww. My guess is that eventually, there will be a lot of disillusioned white women who will wind up alone with biracial kids struggling to get that child support.

Why do white women pursue black men? IMO, they tend to have have "daddy" issues. What better way to get back at their white fathers than to mate with a black man?

Best Answer

I forgot to mention that almost all of the ww/bm relationships that I know of have failed. In each case except one the bm went back to bw.

Best Answer

I don't see that very often but it shouldn't matter if a girl wants to be with a guy and they both agre then good for them.

Best Answer

it shouldn't but it does

Best Answer

Meekie you sound stupid you said white pride is different than racism but all you did was talk mad **** about black people,I'm arabian btw stupid *****.and no I'm not sexist because im arab:you are just a stupid *****.

Best Answer

Oh good grief!Get over it.Its 2013!

Best Answer

@ Meekiekat: you're really just incredibly stupid.

@ the original question: I don't see an issue with white women dating black men, or black women dating white men (or any other combinations of races). I don't agree that black men should refuse to date black women, but then that is a different issue. If a black man has no problem with dating black women but chooses to date a woman of another race then I don't think it should be an issue. It is really about the person, rather than the race.

I am white, dating a black man. My boyfriend has dated black women and has no issue with them at all.

Best Answer

You want to stop this? Here's a novel idea:

The little black boys you black woman have in your care? Remember, their brains are like the little black boxes found on aircraft. They see and hear EVERYTHING coming from you, even how you react to other people. That neck-rolling, snapping your finger thing is a stereotype I know, but it is a stereotype for a damn good reason. When they see that growing up with you in their care, they WILL compare that behavior to women they intend to date when they become old enough.

What I'm saying is, don't be surprised if those boys who later become men don't want to date black women if all they seen from you all their lives is behavior deserving of a ****.

I know it's hard for you black women, but try not to abuse your little boys. They do have brains and memories, after all.

**** you and have a nice day. Glad I could help.

Best Answer

i will def tell u the truth i dont belive in white girls dating black guys at all that really ****** me off.. but a white guy with a black girl is a whole diff story beacuse these poor black girls are never with anyone and it just makes me feel bad

Best Answer