derwiessengel derwiessengel 36-40, M 9 Answers Sep 8, 2011

I love it when a guy lets me squat over his mouth and I get to pee letting him drink as much as he likes. Then he puts his mouth over my ***** and sucks any drops that may be left.

Best Answer

I would drink your **** tonguemyass, i'd lick the drops of your ***** and ***! Your the perfect kinda girl!

Best Answer

It's disgusting, and it's theirs.

Best Answer

The woman who "will not" allow you to drink her urine in this day and age is strange, or affected by social mores that are BS! Anyone who would respond negatively lacks love, compassion and the will to please his/her lover! Urine female/male is sterile when it leaves the body, drinking it may be "different" but not unheard of, accepted or not. The fact is what occurs between two lovers is "sacred" not to be judged or brought into question! When my lover asks me if I want to consume her golden flow, I leap at the opportunity! Too please her, drinking her pee means licking her clean and oral sex, what could be better? Her pee is clean and tastes wonderful, licking the pretty ***** that produced it a benefit!

Best Answer

Omg... That is so wrong on soooooooooooo many levels!

Best Answer

They're probably self-conscious about the taste.

Best Answer

But my limited experience with female urine is that it's delicious.

Best Answer

You'll have to tell them that.

Best Answer

they suspect youre taking the p i ss

Best Answer