In the country I live in , anyone can be allowed in a ***** club just because they pay .. Like , it says on a label that people under 18 aren't able to go in there but if you go and are willing to pay then you can.. Anyway , so my school went on a trip and the teachers told us to come back in like 3 hours or so and some boys from my school went on a ***** club (the town I live in has a ***** club too but it's too expensive) .. Why would someone go and have sex with someone on a so young age? I understand that boys have hormones , but there are many boys who didn't go there.. And I'm wondering .. Is it some kind of achievement to them? Do they feel proud that they payed someone to have sex with them?
Hwtyjr Hwtyjr 16-17, F 10 Answers Apr 27, 2012

A ***** will take money off anyone, for whatever and not bother about age. <br />
A boy will pay for sex because he doesn't know any better and hasn't learnt the skills needed to get himself a decent, respectful woman.<br />
I bet I know the next rumour that will circulate after this one...This boy now has an STD.

Best Answer

"Why would 14 year old boys pay a prostitute to have sex with them?<br />
answer ... because she would not do him for free

Best Answer

Because they're 14 year old boys.

Best Answer

.......at this age, there are many boys who would go to extreme lengths to **** anyone/anything. you dont understand hormones as well as you think. dont trust boys this age, we all just want to **** you. and ***** clubs dont facilitate sex, its mostly a flash you boobs for a few tens kind of thing. unless these boys are just n00bs at looking for sex, they knew they wouldnt get any tail. so to answer your question, no. they will brag to their friends that they had sex with someone, and not fill in the details regarding who and how. we lie for maximum swag/coolness.

Best Answer

because they like vaginas what else do they ******* want a water or something gtfo ****** honestly some people are so ******* stupid these days seriously they are 15 year olds of course they want to get laid as long as they dont get AIDS retards

Best Answer

I am a 13 year old guy. I have never had sex or paid anyone for anything. Disregarding how much I want to get laid, I am still a good Christian and won't have sex until. I'm married. It's just a hormone, and I wish it would leave my system. These guys at your school are taking it too far, and will regret everything when they are older.

Best Answer

Because a lot of boys that age want to get laid. How many comedies have been made of high school kids wanting to lose their virginity? Sure they are just movies but they are relatable because there are all kinds of forces (hormones, peer pressure to look cool, etc, etc) on young boys to lose their virginity. At that age, who really knows what love is or thinks clearly in regard to adult matters? The "achievement" is getting laid, not HOW they went about it.<br />
For the record, I'm certainly not condoning any of this, simply answering the question.

Best Answer

keep the economy going

Best Answer

did they had sex with the ******** or you just saying?

Best Answer

they did.

Best Answer

WHAT! WHAOO! what hell is the matter with that ********.she probably was a very young one like 18 or 19.

Best Answer