misschocolate2u misschocolate2u 31-35 13 Answers Apr 21, 2009

Yes, the others are right about milk curdling. The heat from a fever also helps curdle the milk faster. When we were kids, the standing rule was no milk with a fever -- and I used that same rule when my kids were little.

Best Answer

For some reason the milk curdled in his tummy. High fever could be a cause. Some babies will run a very high fever very quickly often from an ear infection with no other symptoms. Check his temp, and call the dr if it's over 101F right away. Don't give any more milk, just water or juice (apple), till you know what's going on.

Best Answer

i dont know but i've seen projectile vomiting...its like something from the exorcist!..ugggh..take him to see the doctor to be sure.

Best Answer

Besides the obvious reasons listed above?<br />
Uh maybe cause you were wearing a new blouse and christening it just seemed like the thing for baby to do at the time....lol

Best Answer

the acid in the kid's stomach curdled. milk is so disgusting.

Best Answer

My daughter does this every so often and usually because she's had way too much or if she eats something else that didn't agree and the two mix and EEWWW!!!

Best Answer

bad milk?

Best Answer

my boy used to hold his milk down for about ten minutes so that it could do its thing with the stomach acids and turn wonderfully sour. then he would open his mouth and send the stream to the person opposite. It was usually only one one aunt who would be baptised. straight from the exorcist, that scene was. everything would smell of sour milk. give him a little coke. dont know why but the cola works. my boy used to say "dad, i'm feeling sick. coke will fix it" hehe

Best Answer

I'd advise you to take him to a doctor.

Best Answer