I used to be a 17 yr old boy....I was horny. Now, I'm a 41 yr old boy....still horny. Lol.

Best Answer

The question more is why wouldn't he. At 17 a guy's hormones are going crazy.

Best Answer

thank you :)

Best Answer

your answer is in you question. first part being "17 year old boy" second part being "woman".

Best Answer

I'm 30 and have this young 17 year old boy that is crazy for me! He is the cuttest boy and makes me very happy.. But yeah just waiting till he turns 18 that way it won't be illegal! Haha :)

Best Answer

Cause he's a lil' swine that's hoping to get a little stank on his hang-low

Best Answer

Because he's a 17 year old boy, what do you think he's interested in? Turn him away, or 'humor' him, just don't sleep with him if you think he actually wants more than that. And depending on your local laws, you might go to jail if you consider it.

Best Answer

Cause he wants to learn and is atracted

Best Answer

Enjoy the attention u won’t get it from a 17 year old boy if u over 60

Best Answer

try 48?!......ugh!

Best Answer

simply, bcuz we love woman more than girls, maybe u see boys look for girls, it's just lust of sex, but for woman, it's lust of soul, love, something so deep..... i can say that woman are the most beautiful and most sensative for love more than girls ,and more thristy .

Best Answer

@alanuk that is the sort of woman im after! :P

Best Answer

Because you flirt back and give him the attention he wants. <br />
If you were curt with him and told him you were not interested he would go away.

Best Answer

Everyone missed the obvious answer...LOL... It's because you're an attractive woman...

Best Answer

I can answer this because I was a young boy that always loved older women: there are several reasons he would be flirting with you... <br />
1st. maybe he has mommy issues, and longs for the love of a mother figure (could be, but unlikely). <br />
2nd. maybe he was sexualized young by an older women, this is called his sexual map and like me he will always prefer older women for this reason. <br />
3rd. maybe he has a mature mind and feels girls his own age are to giddy, this also was how I felt. <br />
4th. maybe he loves the challenge of the chase, many of us do and it's even better when we can get someone that we should not be able to get, again me.<br />
5th. maybe he loves the Taboo, such as it being illegal for you to to get together or (because I do not know you and him) if your friends with his parents or one of his friends mom, at 17 this is the ultimate Taboo, also my situation.<br />
I am 43 years old now and have dated women that were 10 - 25 years older than my self almost exclusively. i had slept with a lot of women/girls in my life and loved every bit of it. my first real girl friend (not just someone I slept with) was when I was13 I was with a 19 year old, although I was sexualized much younger she was my first real GF. The next one I was with for a few months was when i was 15, she was 35 and it was the best time of my young life. She actually taught me not only how to really please a woman but she showed me a more sophisticated way of life... I not only appreciated our time together but I was grateful that she gave me the self confidence that put me ahead of all the other guys which gave me the ability to do much more in my life than any of my friends of the same age, none of them caught up to me both with women or financially until I was 25yrs old. the things she taught me about myself allowed me to buy my first business before I was out of college.. I would not change any thing about my early years.. So as you can see it maybe more complicated to him than as laceset said "young dumb and full of ***"

Best Answer

Young and dumb and full of ***!

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer